Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138
Results 2,056 to 2,061 of 2061

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But it is a weekly list, not a monthly, so if you look at all 4 weeks of the month combined, Batwoman would probably end somewhere low in the top 100, so roughly where the book is in physical sales.
    for the digital sales to really be big factor, it would have probably to get in the top 5 or at least top 10.
    How does that matter at all? Every title gets shifted down significantly by the next week (earlier if Comixology decides to have a sale).
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    How does that matter at all? Every title gets shifted down significantly by the next week (earlier if Comixology decides to have a sale).
    Because it means that 25th in the comixology list is not comparable with 25th in the comichron list.

Just look where the Bat books in this weeks are.

TEC is at the 2nd place
    RHatO is at the 15th place
    BaBoP is at the 27th place

Batman is also typical as least as high as TEC, Nightwing and Super Sons are usally in the Top 10 and is iirc Batgirl usually in the Top 20.

Which indicates for me that Batwoman is not really doing better digitally than in print.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Because it means that 25th in the comixology list is not comparable with 25th in the comichron list.
    I never said or even implied that it was.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Idea: All of Tom King's irritating repetition has actually been foreshadowing. Cass is going to bond with both Bruce AND Selina, and upon them adopting her, she becomes: BATCAT!
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

"Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Idea: All of Tom King's irritating repetition has actually been foreshadowing. Cass is going to bond with both Bruce AND Selina, and upon them adopting her, she becomes: BATCAT!
    CATBAT!

(I actually like the reptition. )
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

I never really thought about Cass and Selina. But if Bruce is going to adopt her then it would be nice to see what Selina thinks .