Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,854 of 2854
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oooh, does that mean Cass might show up?
    I beleive there was a similar cover in Justice League of China before that feature Kimiyo Hoshi the second Doctor Light but she never appeared. So i doubt Cass will appear.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Nah, this isn't the first time they've had a variant with most of DC's East Asian heroes on it. #11 had a great one too.

Attachment 64860

I wonder what Judomaster did at the dinner to make them not invite her to the party.
    Aw, sad day. Oh, well. A cover is a cover!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    JLC #23 Variant
    Attachment 64859
    Awesome .
    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Agreed, although I maintain, lack of a Bat aside, the costume isn't that bad with the mask off.
    Eh, I just don't think it's a good look for Cass overall, particularly if it doesn't go with her mask. But to each their own .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Eh, I just don't think it's a good look for Cass overall, particularly if it doesn't go with her mask. But to each their own .
    Don't get me wrong, I still don't think it's a great look or anything. Even drawn by Takara it's still only 'good' at best and any design that has her wearing visible armor is inherently flawed.
    Current Top 20 Titles: New Super-Man and the Justice League of China/Runaways/Go Go Power Rangers/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Doom Patrol/Maxwell's Demons/Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles/Paper Girls/All-New Wolverine/Unbeatable Squirrel Girl/Mech Cadet Yu/Quantum and Woody/Fence/Domino/X-Men Red/Ms. Marvel/Falcon/]The Wildstorm: Michael Cray/New Mutants: Dead Souls/Champions