Page 125 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2181
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Sorry?

Deadpool's my favorite character, that's why I read the book. I'm not annoyed you didn't read it while he was in it.
    I'm not annoyed either, I just don't care for comedic characters joining just to take up all the dialogue and contribute little and Wolverine's tenure was pretty bad.
    I'll give them credit at least they had him contribute to the plot for bringing Wonder Man back.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    they need Simon Williams and classic Beast back. maybe throw Iceman into the mix (since his solo is going to fail harder than the Robocop remake).
    Let's hope the return of Simon and Hank gives the book a boost. If Iceman's solo gets canned, I think he'll go to X-Men Gold. He's already based out of the same location, and was on Extraordinary X-Men with five of the six current team members.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I'm not annoyed either, I just don't care for comedic characters joining just to take up all the dialogue and contribute little and Wolverine's tenure was pretty bad.
    I'll give them credit at least they had him contribute to the plot for bringing Wonder Man back.
    He was a lot more integral to the book than you're giving him credit for.
    Ideas never die.

Mighty Member

Uncanny Avengers #27 comes out today. Enjoy.
    Here is a picture that I found:

Image-11-768x770.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Uncanny Avengers #27 comes out today. Enjoy.
    Here is a picture that I found:

Image-11-768x770.jpg
    And thought this guy had something to do with the situation at the Avengers Mansion never imagined that it would be something relative to the FF.

Now that Deadpool has left the team it may be Johnny who will finance the team.

Glad those "two dirty words"have finally been spoken! Really enjoying this group, and with Beast and Simon returning next issue it does feel like an Avengers tale. Wonder if Uncanny will eventually move back into the Baxter Building.

Any mere mention of the FF makes me incredibly happy.

Hopefully this means Johnny gets a bit of spotlight in the upcoming issues along with Janet as she's the only one who is close with the FF. I also wonder if this means the new location of the team is the Baxter Building.
    Check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

I NEED an Invisible Woman solo! It's got to happen sometime right?......right?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Glad those "two dirty words"have finally been spoken! Really enjoying this group, and with Beast and Simon returning next issue it does feel like an Avengers tale. Wonder if Uncanny will eventually move back into the Baxter Building.
    Probably not, because the other Avengers team is already based there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Any mere mention of the FF makes me incredibly happy.

Hopefully this means Johnny gets a bit of spotlight in the upcoming issues along with Janet as she's the only one who is close with the FF. I also wonder if this means the new location of the team is the Baxter Building.
    Love to see Uncanny in the Baxter Building, and loved to see the Avengers back in the Mansion too. Time to work on a long Hickman-like run eventually bringing back Reed, Sue, and the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    And thought this guy had something to do with the situation at the Avengers Mansion never imagined that it would be something relative to the FF.

Now that Deadpool has left the team it may be Johnny who will finance the team.
    Wish we had a rich team member who financed the same team before...

Oh wait we do, it's Janet.

Sucks that it'll be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Wish we had a rich team member who financed the same team before...

Oh wait we do, it's Janet.

Sucks that it'll be ignored
    Yes, I'd love to see a more expanded role for Janet ... and set up her story around saving Hank from Ultron too

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Yes, I'd love to see a more expanded role for Janet ... and set up her story around saving Hank from Ultron too
    Well.....Marvel has sort of partly expanded Janet's role within the UNSTOPPABLE WASP Series; now with the UW Series ending, maybe there's more for Janet to be involved in within the UA Series.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Well.....Marvel has sort of partly expanded Janet's role within the UNSTOPPABLE WASP Series; now with the UW Series ending, maybe there's more for Janet to be involved in within the UA Series.
    UW is done. She was the spotlight of the final 2 issues because it got cancelled and the writer had to finish the run early and was kind enough to include Janet in a big way before the series is ended.

I do wish she gets more than a few panels each issue.

Rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogueuueueueue enough already. This is rogue and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    UW is done. She was the spotlight of the final 2 issues because it got cancelled and the writer had to finish the run early and was kind enough to include Janet in a big way before the series is ended.

I do wish she gets more than a few panels each issue.

Rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogue rogueuueueueue enough already. This is rogue and friends.
    I'd like to think that next couple of issues will focus a bit on Johnny and Janet. Janet is the only other one on the team that is close with the FF, particularly Sue.
    Check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

I NEED an Invisible Woman solo! It's got to happen sometime right?......right?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'd like to think that next couple of issues will focus a bit on Johnny and Janet. Janet is the only other one on the team that is close with the FF, particularly Sue.
    We have Wonder Man and Beast in issue 28.

29 looks like Quicksilver and Synapse focused.

Hopefully Janet joins the new main Avengers team now that we'll have a new line up.