Page 1073 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 735739731023106310691070107110721073
Results 16,081 to 16,092 of 16092
    Astonishing Member

Man.

I do really like Ulquiorra, but he really needed to get wrecked. So it's very satisfying to see it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Well, it's not just in anime, and it's especially not just in that one.

It's a regular occurence in manga as well (a lot of manga is based on anime after all).

I mean, it's not in all manga/anime all the time. But there're enough examples of it that it's kinda bothersome when you really think about it.
    i don't really think about it as much since most of the manga i read and the anime i watch is lacking in that sort of thing. hell, i had to drop a manga i was reading because the female lead was sex crazy to a horrid degree.

that's why i stick with manga about guys fighting blind assassins buck naked and guys who have sex with nature.

Man.

I do really like Ulquiorra, but he really needed to get wrecked. So it's very satisfying to see it.
    deadpool: glad someone else enjoys watching emo boy get his. (cero to the head)

orihime: ULQUIORRA!!

ulquiorra:...........i was saying grace.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i don't really think about it as much since most of the manga i read and the anime i watch is lacking in that sort of thing. hell, i had to drop a manga i was reading because the female lead was sex crazy to a horrid degree.

that's why i stick with manga about guys fighting blind assassins buck naked and guys who have sex with nature.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

that's what i'm talkin' bout!

now go and spread his legend among the bears.

One Piece: Sanji gets a pretty cool speed feat this week.

I'm starting to like Bege more and more. I mean, he's now Law but he's cooler than I initially thought.

Luffy wants to learn proper precog with his haki.
    You don't fuck with Bege's woman.

My Hero Academia: Yeay, everybody's ok (I mean, Eri's still in a coma but that's kinda expected after her experience) and everything will...

...crap. This is a sad chapter.
    So I WAS right spoilers:
    someone would die to inspire Deku to be a greater hero
    end of spoilers but I was wrong on the target, because spoilers:
    it was Nighteye, not Mirio who died
    end of spoilers.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So I WAS right spoilers:
    someone would die to inspire Deku to be a greater hero
    end of spoilers but I was wrong on the target, because spoilers:
    it was Nighteye, not Mirio who died
    end of spoilers.
    We'll see if that's the reaction Deku has.

Hmm, I wonder if Eri could rewind death.

One Piece: Sanji gets a pretty cool speed feat this week.

I'm starting to like Bege more and more. I mean, he's now Law but he's cooler than I initially thought.
    Bege is probably one of my top 3 favorite supernova now. I never would thought...

Luffy wants to learn proper precog with his haki.
    In the buildup to Whole Cake's finale, I felt the pacing has been slightly off, but I'm ready for all the setup abput to happen. Luffy wanting to beat Katakuri, Carrot mentioning the full moon so we'll finally get to see what exactly that does to a mink, and Bege's confrontation with Oven.

Hopefully Sanji does more undercover stuff as well while he's in disguise, that shit is always cool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Bege is probably one of my top 3 favorite supernova now. I never would thought...
    Well, besides Luffy, Law and Zoro (remember that Zoro is also a supernova), Bege has gotten the most characterization. So it's pretty natural. But yeah, still unexpected.

This just has me looking forward when the other supernovas take center stage. I'm mainly looking forward to Basil and Drake's time to shine.
    In the buildup to Whole Cake's finale, I felt the pacing has been slightly off, but I'm ready for all the setup abput to happen. Luffy wanting to beat Katakuri, Carrot mentioning the full moon so we'll finally get to see what exactly that does to a mink, and Bege's confrontation with Oven.
    After they busted up the wedding it's been a lot of setup. But I feel that it's all gearing up for a grand finish to the arc now.
    Hopefully Sanji does more undercover stuff as well while he's in disguise, that shit is always cool.
    I kinda want him to get a feat on par with Zoro slicing up Pica's giant golem.

in other news, my bro-in-law was interviewed on the news as his marching band lead the houston thanksgiving day parade.

and i think i might have watched the dumbest holiday horror movie of all time.

"thankskilling". it's about a group of teens being terrorized by a homicidal demonic turkey named..............turkie.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and i think i might have watched the dumbest holiday horror movie of all time.

"thankskilling". it's about a group of teens being terrorized by a homicidal demonic turkey named..............turkie.

Seen two reviews for it. One by Phelous, and one by DeadMeat on his show "The Kill Count", where he summarizes a movie while counting the kills, then gives a male/female ratio of kills, average of kill per minute based on runtime and number of deaths, and awards a best kill (Golden Chainsaw) and worst kill (Dull Machete).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis