Page 670 of 791 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 11860
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Dear Nintendo, screw your artificial shortage bullshit, you've been doing it the past 3 consoles and we're on to your BS now, make enough damn hardware so I can buy it without paying another 150 dollars to a scalper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    They just announced they have double production of the system to meet demand
    Should have done that in the first goddamn place.

Personally, I am hoping for a major plot point to be the return of the dwemer
    "WE BACK SUC-"

*looks at the mess the world is in*

"THE HELL HAVE YOU ROCK BANGING KNUCKLEDRAGGERS DONE?!"
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

They just announced they have double production of the system to meet demand
    Which is par the course, they're friggin notorious for underestimating initial demand by a ton and by the point they react the product's been out of stock for months. They're either doing it intentionally to drive up demand and make headlines talking about it(which is a blatantly underhanded marketing strategy) or whatever executive is responsible for predicting initial demand is an incompetent moron.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 03-19-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Which is par the course, they're friggin notorious for underestimating initial demand by a ton and by the point they react the product's been out of stock for months. They're either doing it intentionally to drive up demand and make headlines talking about it(which is a blatantly underhanded marketing strategy) or whatever executive is responsible for predicting initial demand is an incompetent moron.
    Or their previous system sold so poorly, they didn't want to flood the market and have millions of unsold product like with the Wii U

The NES Classic has become the poster boy for their artificial scarcity practice, the WII wasn't produced in sufficient numbers for like two years, they were so bad about stocking Amiibos that Nintendo America actually issued a public apology, even the WiiU which was a huge blunder did the exact same thing on release(which just shows that it's not even a necessarily successful practice.) and that was coming off one of their most successful consoles to date.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/11/13...ition-shortage

Edit: I mean it'd be understandable if it happened every once in a while, just an annoying reality that sometimes companies get it wrong, but Nintendo does it EVERY DAMN TIME they release a new piece of hardware. To the point it's become a fool me twice and shame on me situation.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 03-19-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Poor terrified bastard.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    It was a relatively serious statement, although I suppose it depends on how much alcohol you consider "a lot".

I remember hearing a bunch of stories about stuff like that around here back in the day. People died of Alcohol poisoning and I was told at the time that marijuana made it where you couldn't vomit, thus accelerating how much the alcohol poisoned you.

Well, and those two guys who passed out on the railroad tracks, but they don't count for alcohol poisoning death of course.
    I can tell you categorically that you certainly CAN vomit on a combination of booze and weed.

... allegedly.

*whistles nonchalantly*

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Netflix Iron Fist question - probably a good idea to use spoiler tags for people who care about such things.

I understand... spoilers:
    he fights the Bride of Nine Spiders. Now, I'm an arachnophobe. Are there loads of spiders in this scene? Is she like the Pendaran version, or are there no spiders and is that just her name? If there are spiders, how many? Are they tarantula-sized? Are they real, or CGI?
    end of spoilers

Serious questions, here.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

As a side note, we used to ban people who found out there were arachnophobes and posted pictures of spiders 'to be funny'. Because it's not funny at all, and is basically posting offensive pictures aimed at a specific person (which is ban-worthy).

Don't know how it's viewed now, but thought I'd mention that just in case someone decides to do something dumb.

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I can tell you categorically that you certainly CAN vomit on a combination of booze and weed.

... allegedly.

*whistles nonchalantly*
    Yeah, you definitely can. I seen it happen multiple times.

I was out with a mate of mine back in my sober days and he was pretty wasted, he took one toke on a j and then immediately vomited everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Netflix Iron Fist question - probably a good idea to use spoiler tags for people who care about such things.

I understand...

*snip*
    spoilers:
    Don't worry - it's not like Pen's version. The only spider we actually see as far as I can recall is a tattoo on her neck.

Oh, and a costume with SLIGHT hints of webbiness.

She doesn't hurl spiders. She stabs with needles.
    end of spoilers

Edit: Unless I'm completely forgetting something (DISCLAIMER), but I don't think I am.

Okay, that's fine then. Thank you! ^_^

- Estrecca

- Nik Hasta

- Pendaran

Fantastic Member

Warning Sharp, there are some spiders shown during the part she is sent a summons and she in her lab. It's brief but in the lab is a glass container with multiple tarantulas and various spiders pictures around the room of varying realism.

One Punch Man is now on Netflix!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I think we've all needed more Aku in our lives. Apparently so does Aku.