Page 671 of 785 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721771 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 11772

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    spoilers:
    Warning Sharp, there are some spiders shown during the part she is sent a summons and she in her lab. It's brief but in the lab is a glass container with multiple tarantulas and various spiders pictures around the room of varying realism.
    end of spoilers
    Dude, spoiler tags! But yeah, I forgot that scene.

Though it's VERY, VERY brief. If you turn away for 30 seconds or a minute or so as soon as you see spoilers:
    two Russian brothers working in a kitchen,
    end of spoilers you're golden.
    Last edited by Beadle; 03-20-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Dude, spoiler tags!
    Oh come on if someone didn't know what we were talking about they wouldn't even know what I was referring to. Even if they did it reveals nothing, no names, no events only that some lady gets a summons and she has spiders in her lab. I could be talking about CSI for all anyone knows. The untagged samurai Jack spoilers a few pages ago on the other hand are very specific.

(Ah well, this ship has sailed now anyway.)

No, of course not.

Nobody on a comics website would possibly find any connection between Sharp (a known sufferer with arachnophobia) mentioning Iron Fist and you mentioning some chick with spiders.

Nope. No sirree, Bob. That to which you were referring will clearly remain a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    (Ah well, this ship has sailed now anyway.)
    Now what you posted actually is putting up stuff that is relevant. Because rather than multiple posts on two pages you lay out all the puzzles pieces in a single post and draw attention to them. But i'd hardly call it a spoiler consider the irrelevancy of the character and from what I gathered is nothing like her regular showing from what the TV board thread said.

Another thought on Aku I actually forgot that this is post Mako's passing and thus we have a new voice actor for him, he did a good job though.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Now what you posted actually is putting up stuff that is relevant. Because rather than multiple posts on two pages you lay out all the puzzles pieces in a single post and draw attention to them. But i'd hardly call it a spoiler consider the irrelevancy of the character and from what I gathered is nothing like her regular showing from what the TV board thread said.
    Point he was making is, common sense turns your spoilers into some pretty specific ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Announcer: "The Inbetweener just chumped Death itself! All hope is lost! Wait.. what's that sound? Bah gawd, it's Galactus' theme music!"

Galactus: "Inbetweener! Whatcha gonna do when Galactamania runs wild on you brother!"

*suplexes the Inbetweener into a moon*

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Any elder scrolls fans here? and if so, are you willing to give me your opinions on what you want in ESVI? Im writing an article and looking for opinions. Ill give you all credit
    So any takers?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Point he was making is, common sense turns your spoilers into some pretty specific ones.
    If you're a follower of Iron Fist sure. Not everyone is, no not even on a comic board. And the spoiler in question is a worthless one, infact allow me to post some real spoilers.

spoilers:
    Harold killed Danny parents, Colleen and Bakuto are Hand, and Joy plots with Davos to kill Danny at the end of the series
    end of spoilers Those are spoilers, those are things that in no unambiguous terms could ruin some ones enjoyment of the series if they saw them. A lady in a lab with spiders is not a spoiler, if your enjoyment of the series hinges on that you will not like this series regardless of what I say. If you believe I've broken rumbles rules you are free to ask Guy1 to edit spoilers on my post. But I will not admit to wrongdoing here because I've committed none. You can feel free to disagree with that.

Can we move on now?

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

I disagree with most things on principle. I am Cthulhu.

In other news, Mass Effect: Andromeda's Multiplayer is basically ME3's but with more options on kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Announcer: "The Inbetweener just chumped Death itself! All hope is lost! Wait.. what's that sound? Bah gawd, it's Galactus' theme music!"

Galactus: "Inbetweener! Whatcha gonna do when Galactamania runs wild on you brother!"

*suplexes the Inbetweener into a moon*

Speaking of spoilers......
    spoilers:

Dino Charge is officially the second Power Ranger season where a planet is pulled out of its orbit and the first where Earth is officially destroyed! Not ruined like in RPM or Mystic Force, but completely destroyed. I mean it, the Earth gets sucked into a freaking black hole! Sure, the Rangers Deus Ex up Time Travel right after but holy crap the Earth was destroyed! IN POWER RANGERS!
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

This panel from "Boku no Hero Academia" is cute. It's too cute. It's illegal how cute this panel is.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Fantastic Member bruceleegreyhulk's Avatar

a series I have start to watch on Netflix is a Series of Unfortunate Events and I found it to be a wonderful show.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Warning Sharp, there are some spiders shown during the part she is sent a summons and she in her lab. It's brief but in the lab is a glass container with multiple tarantulas and various spiders pictures around the room of varying realism.
    Thanks hugely, Far - that's good to know. If you remember the episode number, I'd be grateful. It helps - lots.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

I have zero desire to watch Iron Fist so keep spoiling stuff please, im curious to see how the other living weapon that was cast is portrayed.

spoilers:
    I previously posted a few weeks ago that Bride of nine spiders was cast to be on the show so its not really a spoiler if she shows up right?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Another thought on Aku I actually forgot that this is post Mako's passing and thus we have a new voice actor for him, he did a good job though.
    He really did. I wasn't feeling his voice at first but by the end of the hilarious scene i was loving it. No one can truly replace Mako, but the new guy is doing a fine a job.