Page 1065 of 1065 FirstFirst ... 655659651015105510611062106310641065
Results 15,961 to 15,967 of 15967

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    RWBY S5 Episode 6:...Wow, Raven. Just when I think you can't sink any lower, you just have to prove me wrong. I hope karma finds you and your "family", you manipulative sociopath.
    Dude, she was nothing but cordial and honest.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    She was never overtly rude, but acting so dismissive, everytime Yang brought up Ruby was a pretty douchey move.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm not speaking of her tone, I'm criticizing her intent. "Oh, I came to Beacon, this school that trains these would-be saviors of humanity, so that I can later kill them if they try to pursue my "family" of marauders and murderers." And the inference that she left her daughter for 17 years just so that she could later recruit into her tribe when she became strong enough.

Manipulative. Bitch.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

I'm not speaking of her tone, I'm criticizing her intent. "Oh, I came to Beacon, this school that trains these would-be saviors of humanity, so that I can later kill them if they try to pursue my "family" of marauders and murderers." And the inference that she left her daughter for 17 years just so that she could later recruit into her tribe when she became strong enough.

Manipulative. Bitch.
    Yeah, but Qrow did that too. Raven only went back when a break happened due to her not liking Ozpin. Also, she didn't leave Yang to recruit her. Yang sought her out, and Raven offered her a choice. There is a difference. Meanwhile, it's all but confirmed Raven has been watching over Yang as far back as the Yellow trailer (and then some).*

*And Qrow never tells her for some reason. Seriously, Qrow, what the hell?
    Last edited by Hazard; Today at 01:54 PM.

WHY AM I NOW JUST FINDING OUT THAT THIS IS A THING?!Attachment 57992

My childhood has returned and is about to revisit me in five more days! Why was I not informed?!
    How'd you NOT know? I've known it's been coming for over a month and Arnold was a show I just sort of 'watched' as a kid.

I'm more interested in the Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim TV movies coming in 2018 and unknown respectively.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    How'd you NOT know? I've known it's been coming for over a month and Arnold was a show I just sort of 'watched' as a kid.

I'm more interested in the Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim TV movies coming in 2018 and unknown respectively.
    I haven't been paying much attention to anything Nick related aside from TMNT and Fairy Odd Parents, so this took me completely off-guard. And Rocko and IZ are getting movies as well? Should I hold out hope that we will also see a movie continuation of Danny Phantom?

And the good news just keep pouring in:

And while this makes me immensely happy (especially after playing Revolutions), I hope that Sega will remake VC3 and release it in the US for PS4 to satisfy the completionist in me.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I host a survivor series party tonight. people seemed to like my hair cut.