Page 773 of 846 FirstFirst ... 273673723763769770771772773774775776777783823 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 12676
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Personally I prefer the idea that SSG is just a transitional form. That it's activated when a saiyan achives god powers and gain access to godly ki, and more less helps the body acclimate to those powers. Once that's happen the form fades away and it seems like nothing is different with the saiyan, except that they have access to godly ki now and can use that to turn into SSB.

That feels more mythic and impressive to me.
    One problem with that; the first SSG would not have lost his fight against the evil Saiyan if that were the case. The only reason Goku was able to obtain godly ki was due to something he himself had done subconsciously as a martial artist or w/e. Otherwise he would have been very dinnered.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    One problem with that; the first SSG would not have lost his fight against the evil Saiyan if that were the case. The only reason Goku was able to obtain godly ki was due to something he himself had done subconsciously as a martial artist or w/e. Otherwise he would have been very dinnered.
    To be fair, we don't know the specifics about that first SSG and why he lost. Maybe he just ended up being too kind and gave the evil Saiyan(s) a chance to live (like Goku did for Freiza), and that back fired on him.

One more day to go.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

One more day to go.
    You know, Aku has always been better at dodging Jack and just running from than he's ever been at fighting him.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Fantastic Member bruceleegreyhulk's Avatar

Bane is Venom well sort of!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...direct-1004115

oh and just one more week until Tekken 7 Yes!!!
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-19-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar

Well read free comic book day secret empire preview. Evil hydra capnis worthy of third hammer yet he himself is not? What trickery is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    To be fair, we don't know the specifics about that first SSG and why he lost. Maybe he just ended up being too kind and gave the evil Saiyan(s) a chance to live (like Goku did for Freiza), and that back fired on him.
    While it is true we don't know the specifics, IIRC it was pointed out that the sole reason he lost was because the form ran out moments before he could finish the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

1:40 in: Nosebone.
    Are you guys really doctors?
    Ohmygod, really?

-_-

Someone has taken crap they've learned from pop culture and put it into their diagnosis.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Fair enough. Thanks for the correction Sharp.
    I just get picky about that kind of thing. ^_^ Clarity is good.

I mean...for all I know, what they're doing there is legit Qigong from somewhere. THAT, I cannot speak to.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Oh Chibi Penny, you're somehow even more adorable than regular Penny.

Tokyo Ghoul:Wow. T-that's definitely one way to confirm a ship; one remarkably bold one.O_o

I mean, the last mangaka to pull this off in a *shonen* title was Shotaro Ishinomori when he drew the Joe x Franchoise scene and he wasn't this explicit with it.

Well, aside from that, It was good to watch the Digimon Tri Adventure movie in dub. It brought back lots of great childhood memories.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...