Page 923 of 923 FirstFirst ... 423823873913919920921922923
Results 13,831 to 13,839 of 13839

I would have liked The Defenders way better if they hadn't fucked up on episode 6. spoilers:
    Ditching the far more interesting villain Alexandra to make Elektra the big bad? Get the fuck out of here. The betrayal would have been better served in like the final episode down underground.
    end of spoilers

Good show though. It didnt drag like the past netflix series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is no one else tired of the one-upping?
    Technically speaking, this would actually be the first transformation the Super anime has actually introduced. For the good guys, I mean. Zamazu had Rose and a fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    On one hand, I absolutely loved the pace of the first 7 episodes, as distinct from the sometimes-a-bit-too-decompressed 13-episode pace of the solo series to date.
    Just finished it myself, agree with this 100 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I would have liked The Defenders way better if they hadn't fucked up on episode 6. spoilers:
    Ditching the far more interesting villain Alexandra to make Elektra the big bad? Get the fuck out of here. The betrayal would have been better served in like the final episode down underground.
    end of spoilers

Good show though. It didnt drag like the past netflix series.
    Also agree with this, though the spoilers:
    villain switch
    end of spoilers worked out slightly better than the last time they pulled it imo.

Myself

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Technically speaking, this would actually be the first transformation the Super anime has actually introduced. For the good guys, I mean. Zamazu had Rose and a fusion.
    I miss Zamasu. His voice actor was off the charts (there's literally no way the English dub will live up to it), and the fighting in his story arc was so much better than what we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Bullcrap! People have read Berserk for decades and that world has your tendril marks all over it, along with the rest of your family. You own it as well as its adaptations.

In other news: Goku's new God transformation has been officially confirmed and we get a look at him.

S-t just got real.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Because this is a thing I'm doing these days, here's my Quora profile, with every random question I have answered with my overall opinion and...Mostly dumb thoughts.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Dustin-Nguyen-16

....And quora currently have fools who spoil current GoT content so I avoided most of those...I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

S-t just got real.
    I'm expecting both fandoms to explode with memes after this development, though Goku's Silver eyes are freakin' demonic compared to Ruby's with those slit pupils. Speaking of DBS, I have to thank the animation director for tonight's episode because it was gorgeous and I'm also surprised that they adapted certain Super manga concepts: spoilers:
    Such as Goku using Super Saiyan God as his base to conserve energy and switching to Blue whenever he went on the offensive, even though Vegeta was the one originally came up with that tactic in the manga. Oh Veggie, Goku just has to keep one-upping you.
    end of spoilers
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

So the anime basically copied what Vegeta did in the manga version of his fight against Goku Black for episode 105