1. #17416
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,610

    Default

    fans of ERB probably have never seen this rap battle.


  2. #17417
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It's just a kind of funny censorship. Because actual puking is apparently too gross for Japan.
    But animated demonic rape with multi-headed penises, that shit flies just fine.

  3. #17418
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    But animated demonic rape with multi-headed penises, that shit flies just fine.
    To be fair, that's a different genre and different time slot.

  4. #17419
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    the Japanese trailer was a bit.....different




    And that's my animation for this morning.
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

  5. #17420
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,610

    Default


  6. #17421
    I'm A Hugger Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    8,299

    Default

    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

    - Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

  7. #17422
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  8. #17423
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  9. #17424
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    RWBY Volume 5 Episode 13.
    spoilers:

    Blake's army arrives!
    Weiss is back in action!
    Adam gets pimpslapped!
    Nora owns all!
    Illia is useful!
    BLEACH STYLE CINDER VS RAVEN HOLY CRAP!
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  10. #17425
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    RWBY Volume 5 Episode 13.
    spoilers:

    Blake's army arrives!
    Weiss is back in action!
    Adam gets pimpslapped!
    Nora owns all!
    Illia is useful!
    BLEACH STYLE CINDER VS RAVEN HOLY CRAP!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

    Seeing Adam get made to look a fool throughout that whole scene satisfying. But I hope he's done after this season, because they just striped away all his menace.
    end of spoilers

  11. #17426
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  12. #17427
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    spoilers:

    Seeing Adam get made to look a fool throughout that whole scene satisfying. But I hope he's done after this season, because they just striped away all his menace.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

    I do hope they do something with him at least. Yang still needs to break his arms after all.

    At least Cinder's chilled out.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  13. #17428
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    676

    Default

    I know a lot of times the infamous don't like, don't watch argument gets mocked and rightfully so. But I do feel there is at least one situation were it's applicable. If a particular work of fiction (be it films, books, tv shows, or anything really), has gone on for a really long time and you still hate it, then I think you really shouldn't be watching it anymore. Because at that point, it's far beyond the point were it can win you over.

  14. #17429
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,992

    Default

    RWBY

    spoilers:
    I knew the Blake plot was going to disappoint me, but it disappointed me more than I could have hoped. Stop trying to make me dislike Blake, show!

    Maiden fight was cool though, and Weiss and Jaune clearly make the best team. Not just because he can buff her already OP summons, but also because both are fine with just stabbing things.
    end of spoilers

  15. #17430
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    I know a lot of times the infamous don't like, don't watch argument gets mocked and rightfully so. But I do feel there is at least one situation were it's applicable. If a particular work of fiction (be it films, books, tv shows, or anything really), has gone on for a really long time and you still hate it, then I think you really shouldn't be watching it anymore. Because at that point, it's far beyond the point were it can win you over.
    We talking Arrow or RWBY? Because I'm still down with the latter.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •