Page 889 of 889 FirstFirst ... 389789839879885886887888889
Results 13,321 to 13,324 of 13324

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    That was a legitimately good and creepy trailer but the downside is that now I have that freakin' chant stuck in my head because it's so catchy. And it's starting to sound like something else the more I hear it...

Georgie: You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float lhu. Cthulhu. Cthulhu. Cthulhu!

Me: I fucking knew it!!! I'll kill you this time, you Octo-Clown in disguise! *jumps into the It movieverse to beat the crap out of Pennythulhu*
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

Just admit it.

There are some things I do, that are fantastic and you love them; and others that make you want to kill me.

There's no reason why we have to be enemies 100% of the time. I'll settle for 50%. Plus Poker Night with Dormammu, Odin, and the Animaniacs would be a lot more fun if we actually played Poker.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    to the ep or the animated part? because i'm not sure i can show the latter here.
    You're a sick man Read!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    You're a sick man Read!