Page 921 of 921 FirstFirst ... 421821871911917918919920921
Results 13,801 to 13,814 of 13814

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    keep in mind. the E has nothing to do with this, save for posting it on their youtube channel. this is just something they decided to do. most of the credit goes to anderson and gallows.
    Lol I didn't know that, but it makes sense. I assume the only actual input WWE had in it was the KFC shilling. Though I have to say,m that some high quality shilling.

Well, it seems I've done nothing much this week but answer Star Wars related questions.

Enough that I became one of the top ten writers on Quora regarding that topic.

...and Quora is currently down on my end so I'm feeling bummed I am not giving my two cents on questions right now.

You need a backup hobby. How about writing comments to online content? Videos, podcast, articles or whatever?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Currently on Extended Hiatus
    Caretaker of Khazan's Cosmic Library
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn and/or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You need a backup hobby. How about writing comments to online content? Videos, podcast, articles or whatever?
    Sorta got a schedule on my end so Quora is my go to way to spread quick opinion based answers and share an occasional Skyrim story or two.

So found out a Manhwa I took a break from reading, Ruler of the Land, had a large update of chapters this week. Took a large reading binge...And I now recall why I took a break to begin with.

I mean the fights and art is pretty amazing stuff and I find myself entertained.

But god damn does the arcs most often flow like molasses. Some will go quite alright with pacing but as of currently, I never been as frustrated with how this current arc drags on and on. The current stuff again looks rather amazing in scope but holy god damn, just move forward already!

A theory about RWBY. are the characters all based off more than one folkloric/historical/fairy tale character?

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Not as good as season 1, but still pretty funny. And Chadd 2 Badd's stupid laugh gets me every time lol.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

chapter 14 is finished.

now begins the climax: "THE BATTLE OF CASTLE DRACULA".

Black Clover: Noelle, you are beautiful in this chapter. Hell yeah, you don't need acknowledgement from your (mostly) cancerous excuse of a family.

My Hero Academia: Double crosses abound, with Twice and Himiko indirectly helping Deku defeat Mimic. Meanwhile, Mirio's death flag might be raised because he just ran into Chisaki.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; Yesterday at 06:03 PM.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Gotta admit even though I stell hate the idea of Oliver NOT being on Lian Yu all those 5 years, Konstantin Kovar was a very entertaining and intimidating villain.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...-is-back-west/

Chinese Action RPG Monkey King: Hero Is Back the Game is coming to west. there's a typo in the article where it talks about the legacy of the Monkey King and mentions the Sony dynasty lol . which is the typo since it's supposed to be Song Dynasty not Sony Dynasty.

apparently the Rock has choosing the soundtrack for WWE 2k18 . so there's who are fans of the games well it doesn't matter what you like because the Rock has pick the soundtrack for you.

http://www.dualshockers.com/dwayne-r...rack-wwe-2k18/
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Yesterday at 08:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse

Astonishing Member

Shokugeki no Souma: Now, this does look bad. But it only means that both sides have lost three people each. Next round should be quite interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: Noelle, you are beautiful in this chapter. Hell yeah, you don't need acknowledgement from your (mostly) cancerous excuse of a family.
    The volcano training really paid off. With her newfound control over her raw power, Yuno's general greatness and their third teammate's mushroom support they'll go quite far in this tournament. Looking forward to the second round matches when all the named characters start facing off against each other. That'll be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    My Hero Academia: Double crosses abound, with Twice and Himiko indirectly helping Deku defeat Mimic. Meanwhile, Mirio's death flag might be raised because he just ran into Chisaki.
    Mirio's main mission, and probably best option, is to grab Emi and make a break for it. But even that's a pretty tall order. I kinda want The Toga Twice Team to pop up to back stab Overhaul, just for the heck of it.