Page 927 of 927 FirstFirst ... 427827877917923924925926927
Results 13,891 to 13,902 of 13902

Had an idea for a character awhile back, based on those old 90s action/mystery type shows, like First Wave and Kung Fu. I'm doing him up as a Pathfinder character now.

Coyote Steel is a male stripper, but that's just how he pays the bills. He's actually the last scion of Laughing Coyote Fist. Five years ago, his master was murdered and he was framed for the crime. Now he's on the run, drifting from town to town, stripping for cash, and helping people along the way, all while hunting the mob boss who killed his master (I still have to come up with a good name for this guy).

He's a scaled fist unchained monk (because it switches wisdom with charisma as your main stat, and there's no way this guy can't be charisma main) with a two level dip in paladin (because fuck it, this is Pathfinder, and he's pretty devout follower of a particular god in my world anyway). I grabbed him Dragon Style and Dragon Ferocity to get some punch in his attacks, pummelling style incase of high DR, and shatter defenses as his last bonus feat. Regular feats netted him power attack, Steadfast Personality, Cornugon Smash, and the dimensional feats up to Dimensional Dervish. This means that he's constantly jumping out of shadows, intimidating, flanking (once he grabs savant, he can flank with himself), and leaving opponents flatfooted. I feel he does all this while laughing like the Shadow in the 90s movie. Seems to fit nicely with a trickster-based style.

Don't have a game to PLAY him in yet, but if anything bad ever happens to the absurd whip reach fighter I'm running right now, I might pull him into that game.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    Without looking back to shore
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

Myself

Magi 262: I guess the plan is that while Sinbad can't beat David, they're both using energy from the palace to fight, so when the metal vessel users activate extreme magic they end up overpowering the hold the palace has over them?

shout out to Dawn . Happy birthday dude! if anyone what's to know who I'm referring to I'm referring to Dawn Quixotic today is her birthday.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; Yesterday at 11:55 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse

Fantastic Member

This might be an unpopular opinion in regards to RWBY but here goes any way. While it's certainly an enjoyable show despite it's shortcomings, I think many of us would agree that none of the volumes are masterclasses in storytelling. However I am in the camp that considers the writing (as well as the overall production values) in volumes 3 and 4 to be a big improvement over the previous two.

If I am being perfectly honest, I actually think those improvements might because Monty was out of the picture. I don't mean this to be disrespectful to Monty or to initiate that his death was a good thing (because it most certainly was not). It's just honestly my view on the situation.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

They've improved, yes.

Not a slight against the creator, more of an admission that it needed someone else in charge of the story.

Like George Lucas. Don't let him touch Star Wars again.
    "Someone or thing has got to pay, it's given too much to take away. Oh I just want a legacy, Oh I just want it all to never fade! Don't we all arrive, at the same place where we began?" - Divisi

I haven't finish watching Netflix Defenders yet but so far I like what I saw . also the implementation of Dolby Vison has been improve. now the visuals in Dolby Vison look good. the past marvel Netflix titles of Dolby vison weren't all that great. I have been watching the series in Dobly vison bright on my LG 55B6P Oled.
    My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    This might be an unpopular opinion in regards to RWBY but here goes any way. While it's certainly an enjoyable show despite it's shortcomings, I think many of us would agree that none of the volumes are masterclasses in storytelling. However I am in the camp that considers the writing (as well as the overall production values) in volumes 3 and 4 to be a big improvement over the previous two.

If I am being perfectly honest, I actually think those improvements might because Monty was out of the picture. I don't mean this to be disrespectful to Monty or to initiate that his death was a good thing (because it most certainly was not). It's just honestly my view on the situation.
    Directing has improved the flow of the story, yes. But everything else is based on scripts and story drafts that Oum wrote long before his death. Hell, he already had finished the script for Season 8 finished weeks after he had finished Season 2's run.
    Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

Myself

While the story has definitely improved, I don't think there's any way to tell for sure if it has anything to do with Monty one way or the other, unless someone from the inside shared information.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Directing has improved the flow of the story, yes. But everything else is based on scripts and story drafts that Oum wrote long before his death. Hell, he already had finished the script for Season 8 finished weeks after he had finished Season 2's run.
    They said they had the plot planned out, not the script. Those are very different things.

I highly doubt they have the next four season's worth of dialogue written out, even at this point

I've been replaying the Sonic games(since Sonic Mania is STILL not out for PC) and damn, I forgot how much Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles were massive upgrades over the first two(and Sonic Spinball is as frustrating as I remember)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post

Miles and Kerry were in charge of most of the writing, if I recall correctly, Monty just had the final say-so when it came to characters, fights, and I imagine major plot developments.

so I saw The Hitman's bodyguard and it wasn't half bad . I like it so I'll give it a B. Samuel L Jackson and Ryan Reynolds have such good chemistry in the movie. they work well together. it's not the best movie but I did enjoy, and what I enjoy the most was the chemistry between Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L . Jackson in the movie.

those two made the movie for me.
    My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse