Page 1441 of 1441 FirstFirst ... 44194113411391143114371438143914401441
Results 21,601 to 21,604 of 21604
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

new one piece out:

a lot has gone down.

reverie is getting closer and we see a lot of monarchs from around the world.

sakazuki is having a hard time as fleet admiral. (good)

the fishman island royal family has arrived, accompanied by garp. shirahoshi has become a star over night.

fujitora is meeting with the third of the admirals, who seems to be a character and a half. and what's this about not needing the seven warlords?

we see the return of sabo's shitty adopted brother, sterry. totally bitch-made.

and finally........looks like this party has one crasher.

Astonishing Member

One Piece: Huh, I did not realise I'd missed Garp this much. But it's great to see the old goat again, especially great to see tell Stelly to piss off.

Sengoku trolling Akainu about his bad work day is great.

We're semi-introduced to Ryokugyu. He's an oddball. But considering the other admirals, that's to be expected.

Not sure if it's a good or bad idea to disband the Shichibukai. *remembers Crocodile, Gecko Moria, Blackbeard and Doflamingo* ...it's probably a terrific idea.

Now Sabo, please make sure that you don't accidentally hurt the royals that we like. We're quite fond of them.

Black Clover: I do love a good big damn heroes moment.

And it seems like Noelle is getting some respect from her family at last.

My Hero Academia: Yeay! Eri lives at U.A.!

Ragdoll is still around and she's smiling and she's going to work with her crew. I'm so happy for them.

The inner workings of the hero ranking system is revealed and the top 10 do a PR-gig, probably to further improve relations between them and the public. Among the heroes that are new to the readers we've got a badass bunny lady, a washing machine man and some chill as f*** winged dude whom Tokoyami interned with (more on that please). Endeavor looks snazzy in his updated costume.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; Today at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out:

a lot has gone down.

reverie is getting closer and we see a lot of monarchs from around the world.

sakazuki is having a hard time as fleet admiral. (good)

the fishman island royal family has arrived, accompanied by garp. shirahoshi has become a star over night.

fujitora is meeting with the third of the admirals, who seems to be a character and a half. and what's this about not needing the seven warlords?

we see the return of sabo's shitty adopted brother, sterry. totally bitch-made.

and finally........looks like this party has one crasher.
    And the parade of stereotypes. From the obviously Russian Beers IV, to the obviously American Ham Burger, to obviously Mexican Tacos. Tacos takes special mention for basically looking like a walking racist stereotype.

Though Beers with his Matryoshka Doll daughters and Abraham Lincoln Burger with his star-spangled stovepipe hat are worthy of mention. But they still pale in comparison to Tacos with his poncho, big bushy mustache, and sombrero topped with a cactus.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

I honestly wouldn't mind a few chapters of nothing but Reverie stuff in a row

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And the parade of stereotypes. From the obviously Russian Beers IV, to the obviously American Ham Burger, to obviously Mexican Tacos. Tacos takes special mention for basically looking like a walking racist stereotype.

Though Beers with his Matryoshka Doll daughters and Abraham Lincoln Burger with his star-spangled stovepipe hat are worthy of mention. But they still pale in comparison to Tacos with his poncho, big bushy mustache, and sombrero topped with a cactus.
    Hardly the first to do it

Also in My Hero Academia Endeavor is now officially the number one hero
    Last edited by Hiromi; Today at 09:17 AM.