Super Moderator

Default McKenzie, Logue Feature in "Gotham" Character Photos

With "Gotham" set for Fox's fall 2014 season, the network has released new photos of the show's cast, including Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue and more.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    With "Gotham" set for Fox's fall 2014 season, the network has released new photos of the show's cast, including Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue and more.

Full article here.
    Looking good but anything but FOX.

Am I the only one who looks at Donal Logue and thinks "Well, we couldn't afford Jeff Bridges, so..."

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Am I the only one who looks at Donal Logue and thinks "Well, we couldn't afford Jeff Bridges, so..."
    Not for me, but perhaps others might agree. Logue has done a lot of great Cable Television as of late: Copper, Vikings (bummed his character was killed but I knew why), Sons of Anarchy and Terriers. He always turns in really good performances. If anything, Donal will be the reason I tune in since I'm not a Batfan.

I adore Jeff Bridges, but lately his performances could be type-cast - the often bugnuts old mentor. I think he'd be a fine Gordon, but Donal is a better choice because he's played all kinds of characters lately - good and bad.
    Blending into the shadows...

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Not for me, but perhaps others might agree. Logue has done a lot of great Cable Television as of late: Copper, Vikings (bummed his character was killed but I knew why), Sons of Anarchy and Terriers. He always turns in really good performances. If anything, Donal will be the reason I tune in since I'm not a Batfan.

I adore Jeff Bridges, but lately his performances could be type-cast - the often bugnuts old mentor. I think he'd be a fine Gordon, but Donal is a better choice because he's played all kinds of characters lately - good and bad.
    Oh, I'm not doubting his ability (although I'm not really familiar with him). I'm just saying, he looks a lot like Jeff Bridges, and the Gotham promo images kinda emphasize that.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Oh, I'm not doubting his ability (although I'm not really familiar with him). I'm just saying, he looks a lot like Jeff Bridges, and the Gotham promo images kinda emphasize that.
    Ooops. So you did say that...

Now I see what you're talking about, especially since Logue dialed back the beard.
    Blending into the shadows...

I honestly geek out every time I see an image of Donal Logue as Bullock. He just looks so perfect for the part.

It dawned on me the other day that Robert Costanzo's Bullock (across various animated series/movies and video games) is really the only other major version of Bullock there has been outside of the comics. So it'll be interesting to have a new version after all these years, and I really can't wait to see Logue's performance and how he approaches the character.
    Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghostbusters, Ghosted, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Star Wars, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.

I like the guy they got to play Oswald Cobblepot.