Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I still just see plot paragraphs for stories that don't exist and I don't get the point

I feel like a jerk I just don't understand at all
    Thatís cool. We understand itís not for everyone, but we enjoy it. You just gotta do you.
    CBR's Age of Marvels and DC New Dawn June 2018 - Fan Made Solicit Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

CBR's Age of Marvels and DC New Dawn June 2018 - Fan Made Solicit Games, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Fantastic Member

Hmmmmmmm what characters do you guys think would be good for a pulp style Justice League team? Going for a weird science fiction type of vibe, high fantasy, etc.
    My Pulls: Michael Cray, Green Arrow, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Super-Man, Titans, Cyber Force, Moon Knight, Falcon, Spider-Man, Black Hammer, Doctor Star, The Flash, The Terrifics,

Saying "X don't sell" is one of the things that constantly hold back the comics industry. Maybe "X" didn't sell that one time, but will sell another time if done better or more in tune with contemporary readers.-Tony Isabella

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    Hmmmmmmm what characters do you guys think would be good for a pulp style Justice League team? Going for a weird science fiction type of vibe, high fantasy, etc.
    Hey Cosmic Black. How about a Justice League Wild West. There are many cool DCU western heroes and there are a ton of storyline possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I have plans to sparingly use Rip Hunter and the Challengers of the Unknown in the coming months but they’d fit the pulpy sci fi mode. Also some other ideas - Tom Strong & Family, Red Tornado, Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Doc Savage, Justice Inc., Kazar, Adam Strange, Martian Manhunter, Supreme, the Atom, Blue Beetle, Mr. Terrific, Tommy Tomorrow, Space Cabby, Will Magnus, Robot Man and Doom Patrol, Captain Comet, Space Ranger, Star Hawkins, Ultra the Multi-Alien, Camelot 3000, Atari Force and the Atomic Knights.

Nostalgia zone: Way back in WhitOro era New Dawn version 1, Doc Savage was a founding member of the prime Justice League squad if I remember correctly alongside Plastic Man, Wonder Woman....gosh, can’t remember the rest but it was a solid group.

I do love the idea of a monthly Wild West JL too.

Last edited by shaggydoo; 06-11-2018 at 10:18 PM.