Page 674 of 674 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674
Results 10,096 to 10,100 of 10100
    Amazing Member

No, it's really not the best that Carol's been written, If you replaced her with any other costumed hero and didn't change the dialog it wouldn't matter. As much as I dislike Civil War II I think Christos Gage and Ruth Fletcher Gage did a far better job writing Carol when they wrote her tie -ins issues.
    Last edited by Distraction; 09-21-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    No, it's really not the best that Carol's been written, If you replaced her with any other costumed hero and didn't change the dialog it wouldn't matter. As much as I dislike Civil War II I think Christos Gage and Ruth Fletcher Gage did a far better job writing Carol when they wrote her tie -ins issues.
    I don't have any problem with Christos and Ruth either, but no way that "she could've been replaced with any other costume hero". Would you say exactly what that she did or said that made you feel like she's OOC? I already said why I feel the opposite on the previous pages.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 09-21-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It's the best that carol has been written in a very long long time and the best comic from marvel from this week.
    I just read both Carol generation oneshots, and she's so much more appealing in the Miss Marvel one.

The Wizard of Oz reference was fine maybe atleast the once, but after that it got annoying and continued throughout the whole book. It highlighted how much now a days she's trying to be made into a appealing character by using pop cultural references and it felt so forced.

Her attitude in the Miss Marvel oneshot was overall just better she actually tried talking the villain down, addressed the fact of the civilians, and seemed like a strong women in the fact she runs her own part of the paper and I had a mission that came along with it. Compare that to Carol getting testy while she was on trial with Mar-Vell who had to babysit her..

I wonder if Carol ages.

I remember an issue where Beast said that she doesn't age though I think it was not her own ability.

Ultimate Member

She may well have slowed aging, like Wolverine. After all, Kree are longer lived than humans (assuming they don't get cancer apparently, which cut down Mar-Vell in his prime) and her DNA was spliced with that of the Kree race when she got her powers.