Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 851
  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    What happened with Barry in the new 52 Flash Annual?
    Which one?
    The first onespoilers:
    Barry fought the fighting Rogues, until the Gorilla's came from Gorilla City lead by Grodd by the end of the issue
    end of spoilers

    The second onespoilers:
    It showed how Barry met Hal
    And they went through an adventure similar to their first one
    end of spoilers

    The thirdspoilers:
    20 years in the future Barry kills Grodd (after he was done eating the brain of Eobard Thawne, the brightest scientist from the 25th century), and went back in time to kill his present self
    end of spoilers
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

  2. #77
    Nostalgia Fanwanker Pharozonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikul View Post
    It's coming...

    This doesn't look too bad. It's definitely a vast improvement on what Smallville did with Bart Allen.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

    "What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

  3. #78
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    This doesn't look too bad. It's definitely a vast improvement on what Smallville did with Bart Allen.
    Or the FLASH TV show of the 1990s. Still, considering how fast the Flash is supposed to be able to go, Barry is holding back about 99.9% of his superspeed here.

    Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

    First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

    First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

  4. #79
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Or the FLASH TV show of the 1990s. Still, considering how fast the Flash is supposed to be able to go, Barry is holding back about 99.9% of his superspeed here.

    Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    LOL, LMAO!

    Come now, old friend. If Hollywood went for realistic depictions of super-speed, we actually wouldn't be able to see anything at all.

    Someone who can move close to the speed of light wouldn't be visible to the naked eye.

    Kind regards,
    the poster formerly known as Flashpoint

  5. #80
    Nostalgia Fanwanker Pharozonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Flashpoint, its good to see you my friend!
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

    "What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

  6. #81
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    LOL, LMAO!

    Come now, old friend. If Hollywood went for realistic depictions of super-speed, we actually wouldn't be able to see anything at all.

    Someone who can move close to the speed of light wouldn't be visible to the naked eye.

    Kind regards,
    the poster formerly known as Flashpoint
    Once in a while, though, the show should do that: show the incredible EFFECTS of the Flash's speed rather than his moving around. Obviously, that can't be done for every scene, but the show should do it often enough to remind viewers just how fast the Flash can be.

    Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

    First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

    First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

  7. #82
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Flashpoint, its good to see you my friend!
    Thanks, Pharozonk. It's good to see you as well! :^)

    My God, could CBR have picked uglier and harder-to-read emoticons? I think not!

    :^p
    Last edited by Blackest Knight; 05-13-2014 at 02:45 PM.

  8. #83
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Thanks, Pharozonk. It's good to see you as well! :^)

    (My God, could CBR have picked uglier and harder-to-read emoticons? I think not!

    :^p
    This brand of emoticon must be cheaper.

    Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

    First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

    First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

  9. #84
    Always Rakzo
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    3,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    LOL, LMAO!

    Come now, old friend. If Hollywood went for realistic depictions of super-speed, we actually wouldn't be able to see anything at all.

    Someone who can move close to the speed of light wouldn't be visible to the naked eye.

    Kind regards,
    the poster formerly known as Flashpoint
    Hey, cool to see you back!

    Cool new nickname too! (although I will miss the previous one).

  10. #85
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Hey, cool to see you back!

    Cool new nickname too! (although I will miss the previous one).
    Thank you very much!

    It was time for a change. I'd actually been thinking about changing it to Blackest Knight for months.

    Besides, that Flash screen name was really my support/push for a Flash movie back in 2010. Instead, we got the TV show which is more than enough for me.

    Now, it's time to push for the revamp/return of Green Lantern in the upcoming DC Cinematic Universe! :^)

  11. #86
    Nostalgia Fanwanker Pharozonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post

    Now, it's time to push for the revamp/return of Green Lantern in the upcoming DC Cinematic Universe! :^)
    What did you have in mind?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

    "What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

  12. #87
    Mighty Member Blackest Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles CA
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    What did you have in mind?
    I think a Zack Snyder take on Hal Jordan would be way cooler than the Martin Campbell version (though I suspect that Dwayne Johnson has indeed been hired to play John Stewart).

    Sorry to other Flash fans for the brief derail.

    Any thoughts/hopes/wishes for how The Flash will be depicted in Snyder's Justice League movie?

  13. #88
    Nostalgia Fanwanker Pharozonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    I think a Zack Snyder take on Hal Jordan would be way cooler than the Martin Campbell version (though I suspect that Dwayne Johnson has indeed been hired to play John Stewart).

    Sorry to other Flash fans for the brief derail.

    Any thoughts/hopes/wishes for how The Flash will be depicted in Snyder's Justice League movie?
    Nah, the rumors of Johnson playing John Stewart were shot down a while ago. I disagree that Snyder would have a good take on Hal Jordan seeing as how he butchered Superman in his most recent superhero outing.

    As far as the Flash in a JL movie is concerned, I just hope that he is fun and optimistic, the complete opposite of the morbid mess that is the MoS Superman.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

    "What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Or the FLASH TV show of the 1990s. Still, considering how fast the Flash is supposed to be able to go, Barry is holding back about 99.9% of his superspeed here.
    With the budget that show has, and the influence of the 750 miles/hour speed Wally goes by in the issues of that time, I think they did a fine job depicting his super speed
    And it works better for giving some tension to the story, a guys running 32k miles per second and vibrate his molecules to repair his physique if damaged won't find challenge in most of the rogues
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

  15. #90
    Incredible Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Which one?
    The first onespoilers:
    Barry fought the fighting Rogues, until the Gorilla's came from Gorilla City lead by Grodd by the end of the issue
    end of spoilers

    The second onespoilers:
    It showed how Barry met Hal
    And they went through an adventure similar to their first one
    end of spoilers

    The thirdspoilers:
    20 years in the future Barry kills Grodd (after he was done eating the brain of Eobard Thawne, the brightest scientist from the 25th century), and went back in time to kill his present self
    end of spoilers

    Ah Thanks for the response dude! Now in the third issue, wasn't Wally West supposed to return?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •