Page 759 of 838 FirstFirst ... 259659709749755756757758759760761762763769809 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 12561
  1. #11371
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I can't exactly recall if it was Amazon or a tweet. I'll have to search again.

    I think it would've been better for a closing then. But even SMWW 30/31 was more like issues that should've been 26/27 that was used as Truth fillers. It seems out of left field if there is or was more and still after a year contemplating to release or not lol
    The unpublished stories of BM/SM and SM/WW have been completed for the collection editions. I doubt there's more, and if there's more, it only exists in the script/plot form.

  2. #11372
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The unpublished stories of BM/SM and SM/WW have been completed for the collection editions. I doubt there's more, and if there's more, it only exists in the script/plot form.
    Most likely the bolded part however still don't understand the point of the issues in the trades in the first place. Should've been a better closing than random rogue fights and a 2 part that should've been published in order in the first place.
    https://twitter.com/legendarylass/st...82507253977088

  3. #11373
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Most likely the bolded part however still don't understand the point of the issues in the trades in the first place. Should've been a better closing than random rogue fights and a 2 part that should've been published in order in the first place.
    https://twitter.com/legendarylass/st...82507253977088
    Who knows what going on in the head of DC these days.

  4. #11374
    Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,791

    Default

    To paraphrase Klaus from American Dad:
    "Too late, DC. Too f-ing late."
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

  5. #11375
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    NSFW SuperWonder by pop artist James Dillon Wright: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS5AppWj...-by=dillon_boy

    "Superman and Wonder Woman fell in love in the 40's. Here's proof." by James Dillon Wright:



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BS5C4ojD...-by=dillon_boy
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-17-2017 at 12:59 PM.

  6. #11376
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Chapter 3: "Crazy Quilt has thrown Superman off the scent! #iLoveGaultier Rendez-vous next Monday, same time, same place for the next episode"

    https://twitter.com/jpgaultier/statu...79012151427072

  7. #11377
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Chapter 3: "Crazy Quilt has thrown Superman off the scent! #iLoveGaultier Rendez-vous next Monday, same time, same place for the next episode"

    https://twitter.com/jpgaultier/statu...79012151427072
    Oh, mind-controlled Superman. I missed him.

  8. #11378
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    In Trinity #8, Diana comforts Superman (new52) plus the appearance of multiple Supermen and Wonder Women from the multiverse (you can edit Batso out of the pic, if you want ).




  9. #11379
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh, mind-controlled Superman. I missed him.
    Hehe it had to happen

    https://instagram.com/p/BTHS9ShgOSq/ <--yep totally unexpected. Can't wait til Monday or Tuesday to know how Wonder Woman will save him this time.

  10. #11380
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    NSFW SuperWonder by pop artist James Dillon Wright: https://www.instagram.com/p/BS5AppWj...-by=dillon_boy
    I love this artwork! Very tastefully done.

  11. #11381
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    521

    Default

    The promo for Gaultier is just fantastic! Superman and Wonder Woman posters take over the streets of Paris https://instagram.com/p/BSbRHvODl8h/

  12. #11382
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    521

    Default

    In DC's updated encyclopedia, the Power Couple is described as "Star-crossed Lovers" IMG_1825.jpg

  13. #11383
    Heir of Batman adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

    Hmm? N52 Superman and N52 Superman with trousers are the same character with different costume..

    Name of the version between Batman and N52 Superman? Siegel Superman, no?

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WLrPkNyrML...600/siegel.gif

    Many versions around here... only is like one Young Kingdom Come Superman...
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-21-2017 at 10:00 AM.

  14. #11384
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Name of the version between Batman and N52 Superman? Siegel Superman, no?

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WLrPkNyrML...600/siegel.gif.
    Yep, it's the Siegel and Shuster's golden-age Superman.

  15. #11385
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Hehe it had to happen

    https://instagram.com/p/BTHS9ShgOSq/ <--yep totally unexpected. Can't wait til Monday or Tuesday to know how Wonder Woman will save him this time.
    Diana will "wake-up" Kal by kissing him... or by punching him in the head. :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    In DC's updated encyclopedia, the Power Couple is described as "Star-crossed Lovers"
    I can't read it, the text is too small.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    I love this artwork! Very tastefully done.
    The artist has done several works about Superman and Wonder Woman...



    https://www.instagram.com/p/fp6GS2kEz5/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/ex3bOAEE9a/



    https://www.instagram.com/p/qgBrv2EEwZ/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •