Page 860 of 860 FirstFirst ... 360760810850856857858859860
Results 12,886 to 12,894 of 12894

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    JLA was in a bad time slot and was only shown 1 time only on 1 day (Saturday). No reruns and no advertisement from CN. CN reruns the same 5 shows everyday. So it’s not the shows fault, it’s CN’s mishandling.
    totally, but be ready for some people to say it was because it featured SuperWonder

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Heh, well SMWW is already abstract according to some because it’s mixing two different myths/franchises even though both are under a shared universe.
    Yeah, tell that to the Darkseid related plots going on in their respective books.

If not for Soule/Daniel. I would’ve liked for a female writer’s take, honestly.
    A female writer would be ideal for me. She could focus more on Diana's POV, which is more than welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    totally, but be ready for some people to say it was because it featured SuperWonder
    I already read that it has low ratings because of SM/WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    This kind of merch are "inevitable" if you think about it.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the "idealized" male and female superheroes. Who they will use as the faces of products aimed to both sexes or couple?
    Yeah, well, talking about that idealized male...

BvS effect.

That's my photo, from march 2017. Wondy and Bats 99,99 Reai$. Supes, 59,99 R$. That's not the only example I saw. At the end of 2016, BvS figures, smaller ones. Wondy and Bats: 69,99, Supes, 49,99.

But all is well. BvS didn't almost destroy Supes, no sire. The Superman franchise was *not* on the verge of being irremediably damaged by the Batman franchise, what you're talking about? (All-is-well-dog.gif goes here).

But here's an appreciation thread, let's appreciate!!

It's called... "Champion of the oppressed."

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Yeah, well, talking about that idealized male...

BvS effect.

That's my photo, from march 2017. Wondy and Bats 99,99 Reai$. Supes, 59,99 R$. That's not the only example I saw. At the end of 2016, BvS figures, smaller ones. Wondy and Bats: 69,99, Supes, 49,99.

But all is well. BvS didn't almost destroy Supes, no sire. The Superman franchise was *not* on the verge of being irremediably damaged by the Batman franchise, what you're talking about? (All-is-well-dog.gif goes here).
    I don't get what this has to do with my post. And, btw, BvS damaged the whole DCEU.

I don't get what this has to do with my post. And, btw, BvS damaged the whole DCEU.
    I was going to post it anyway when I started talking about merch, and took advantage of your post as a hook.

Some brands were more damaged than others. Some can bounce right back into the next movie.
    It's called... "Champion of the oppressed."

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Some brands were more damaged than others. Some can bounce right back into the next movie.
    Superman was one of the best received things of JL, and tons of directors want to do a Superman movie. He'll be fine, trust me. Just give him time.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; Yesterday at 07:59 PM.

I wonder, if there is the only place when someone can show SMWW love without being attacked

That's from the OWAW crossover (2001). Superman #173.

I've no idea about that one with the Titans

JLA #78 (2003).
    Thanks! I appreciate your assistance.