Page 762 of 762 FirstFirst ... 262662712752758759760761762
Results 11,416 to 11,428 of 11428

Actually, the BC report says that Diana and Lois are besties. What a joke.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-24-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    It's Jean Paul Gaultier's Birthday and with that has shared chapter 4: Superman vs Wonder Woman

https://twitter.com/jpgaultier/statu...45785717997568
    Cool!!! Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Action spoiler:
    spoilers:
    Well, we're back to just having to be fans of Elseworlds stuff now, as the romance is officially out of canon. Always friends but never romantically linked in the new continuity. Not surprised in the least, but for those still holding out hope, sorry.
    end of spoilers
    Jurgens was too busy finding some weird way of keeping his L&C mini as part of Superman's "definitive timeline" (10 years hiding on a farm under false name, the black suit, beard, the prison fortress, etc...) that he forgot to find room for SM/WW.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-24-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Actually, the BC report says that Diana and Lois are besties. What a joke.
    Eh, its really splitting hairs, as I'm sure she and Superman were friends first and that's why she and Lois got close. It just specifically pointed out Diana and Lois being close because of the tidbit in the spoilers. There's no reason for those two to be close unless she and Superman also are so.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Eh, its really splitting hairs, as I'm sure she and Superman were friends first and that's why she and Lois got close. It just specifically pointed out Diana and Lois being close because of the tidbit in the spoilers. There's no reason for those two to be close unless she and Superman also are so.
    Yeah, whatever it is. I still find the whole stuff (Rebirth/Reborn) forced/unprofessional and beyond insulting. Characters development come out of nowhere, Superman turned into a z-list character that you can merge/replace. They have completely touched the bottom with the character. And I say this as someone who's liking how they're handling the other franchises in Rebirth.

With Supes, they were able to make things more messed than they were during 2006/2011 and insult the fans' intelligence in the meantime. Bravo, DC.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 04-24-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

At this point guys, Dark Knight is really what I am looking forward to from DC, they should do spinoff books when its done. I mean it started at what? over 400K on the opening issue, and over 100K on the later ones. Maybe one with, to stay on topic, Lara, assuming that she makes it. She actually might survive this. Hoping. The other stuff is cut and paste and makes no sense. Plus Dark Knight ranked high in March, coming in right after Marvel's Spider-Man.

1714879-3.jpg
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

The son of Kingdom Come Superman is the best.. I should investigate more about this character... I am fan of his father.

Zod.... I want see another volume of this Beyond world.. Not the current world destroyed by brother eye..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-25-2017 at 02:24 PM.

I guess they've yet to figure it out certain details of the frankesteined timeline of the post-Reborn composite Superman...

"While Jurgens wouldn't talk about the status of the recent relationship between Wonder Woman and Superman - indicating that the answer will be revealed later - he did talk about some of the other questions concerning the post-"Reborn" Superman."

http://www.newsarama.com/34245-super...cs-writer.html

I still can't wrap my head around the fact they've messed everything just to fold a kid in the main continuity.

I wonder what Soule thinks of this whole thing. I know he probably only took the gig because he generally takes whatever the editors offer him (good and bad), but he's mentioned being surprised by how many people liked him and Daniel's run. The end of New 52 Superman is what caused Pak and Kuder to go to Marvel, but Soule had already been at Marvel for a while when our Superman died.

The handling of the Superman books since Rebirth started has been a shitshow. I've heard Jimenez got annoyed at how they handled Superwoman and it's one of the reasons he's leaving the book. I'm shocked that he and Daniel haven't ditched DC to do their own stuff or work for Marvel, Valiant, etc.

Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Wow, Lara was pretty high up there! Same with the Timelord baby/adult Jonny too!
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Wow, interesting top choices in that list.

So thats whats happening in rebirth wow how sad well still loving the support soon will be getting a supes/diana tat.