Page 742 of 773 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 11589
  1. #11116
    Newbie Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Delaware... maybe ;o;
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
    Oops! Forgot all about the list. Minor updates.
    I am aiming for something better and visual. But alas, RL. This will have to do for now.

    SUPERMAN / WONDER WOMAN RELATIONSHIP CHECKLIST 1.6
    --------------------------------------------------
    Action Comics 598, 600, 754, 761, 781.
    All-new Collector’s Edition: Superman vs Wonder Woman C-54 (1978)
    The Adventures of Superman (1988) 435,440,522,628,642,643.
    The Adventures of Superman Annual 06
    Superman 80-page Giant 2 (1999).
    Superman Batman 9-13,18
    Superman's Girlfriend - Lois Lane 93, 136 (1974).
    Superman v2 05, 07, 17, 118, 156, 165, 173, 661.
    Superman v1 241 (1971)
    Superman v1 Annual 11 (1985)
    Superman - Distant Fires (1998)
    Superman - Red Son (2003) 1-3.
    Wonder Woman v1 131 (one panel), 300 (1983)
    Wonder Woman v2 8, 15, 16, 50, 61, 88, 112, 125, 126, 140-142 (1999), 162, 170-176, 195, 212, 219, 220, 226.
    Wonder Woman v2 Annual 2 (1989)
    Wonder Woman - Spirit of Truth (2001).
    World's Finest v1 (1971) 204
    All-Star Batman and Robin 5 (2006)
    DC Comics Presents 9, 32 (1981), 76.
    DC - The New Frontier (2004) 1-6.
    Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer - Red Son (2008)
    Justice League of America v1 1 (1960), 69 (1969), 143 (1977), 170 (1979)
    Justice League of America v1 Annual 6 (two panels - 1992)
    JLA v3 83, 96, 101-106.
    JLA v4 0, 25, 26, 31.
    JLA - A League of One (2002).
    JLA - Midsummer's Nightmare (1996) 1-3.
    JLA - Our Worlds at War
    JLA - Act of God (2001) 1-3.
    JLA - Created Equal (2000) 1-2.
    JLA - Riddle of the Beast (2003).
    JLA/The Spectre - Soul War (2002).
    JLA - Secret Files and Origins 01.
    JLA - Seven Caskets.
    JLA/JSA: Secret Files & Origins 1 (2003)
    JSA - Thy Kingdom Come 1-3 TPB (2009) (Includes: Kingdom Come Special - The Kingdom (2008))
    The Kingdom (1999) 1-2
    Kingdom Come (1996) 1-4
    Legends of the DCU (2000) 30-32
    The Dark Knight Strikes Again (2002) 1-3
    Teen Titans v3 Annual (2006) 01
    JSA 06, 11, 17, 22
    Trinity (2003) 1-3


    New52 Era
    ----------

    Action Comics (2014) 31, 34 (one panel).
    DC Universe vs. Masters of the Universe (2013) 03
    Justice League - Gods and Monsters 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    Earth2 1
    Forever Evil 3, 7 (one panel)
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year One 4, 6, 9, 25, 29.
    Injustice: Gods Among US - Year Two 4.
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Three 15, 24.
    Superman (2011) 14 (one panel), 15, 19, 20
    Superman - Doomed 1 (2014).
    Superman/Wonder Woman (2013-2016) 1-9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 25, 28.
    Superman/Wonder Woman Annual 2 (2016)
    Superman/wonder Woman Futures End (2014)
    Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 5: A Savage End TPB (2016)
    Superboy 19 (one panel - 2013)
    Justice League (2011) 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Justice League International Annual 1 (2012)
    Justice League of America (one panel - 2013)
    Young Romance 1 (2013)
    thank you, this will help me on my bored days and some long fanfictions though I think I have read most of them.

  2. #11117
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarek View Post
    Oops! Forgot all about the list. Minor updates.
    I am aiming for something better and visual. But alas, RL. This will have to do for now.

    SUPERMAN / WONDER WOMAN RELATIONSHIP CHECKLIST 1.6
    --------------------------------------------------
    Action Comics 598, 600, 754, 761, 781.
    All-new Collector’s Edition: Superman vs Wonder Woman C-54 (1978)
    The Adventures of Superman (1988) 435,440,522,628,642,643.
    The Adventures of Superman Annual 06
    Superman 80-page Giant 2 (1999).
    Superman Batman 9-13,18
    Superman's Girlfriend - Lois Lane 93, 136 (1974).
    Superman v2 05, 07, 17, 118, 156, 165, 173, 661.
    Superman v1 241 (1971)
    Superman v1 Annual 11 (1985)
    Superman - Distant Fires (1998)
    Superman - Red Son (2003) 1-3.
    Wonder Woman v1 131 (one panel), 300 (1983)
    Wonder Woman v2 8, 15, 16, 50, 61, 88, 112, 125, 126, 140-142 (1999), 162, 170-176, 195, 212, 219, 220, 226.
    Wonder Woman v2 Annual 2 (1989)
    Wonder Woman - Spirit of Truth (2001).
    World's Finest v1 (1971) 204
    All-Star Batman and Robin 5 (2006)
    DC Comics Presents 9, 32 (1981), 76.
    DC - The New Frontier (2004) 1-6.
    Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer - Red Son (2008)
    Justice League of America v1 1 (1960), 69 (1969), 143 (1977), 170 (1979)
    Justice League of America v1 Annual 6 (two panels - 1992)
    JLA v3 83, 96, 101-106.
    JLA v4 0, 25, 26, 31.
    JLA - A League of One (2002).
    JLA - Midsummer's Nightmare (1996) 1-3.
    JLA - Our Worlds at War
    JLA - Act of God (2001) 1-3.
    JLA - Created Equal (2000) 1-2.
    JLA - Riddle of the Beast (2003).
    JLA/The Spectre - Soul War (2002).
    JLA - Secret Files and Origins 01.
    JLA - Seven Caskets.
    JLA/JSA: Secret Files & Origins 1 (2003)
    JSA - Thy Kingdom Come 1-3 TPB (2009) (Includes: Kingdom Come Special - The Kingdom (2008))
    The Kingdom (1999) 1-2
    Kingdom Come (1996) 1-4
    Legends of the DCU (2000) 30-32
    The Dark Knight Strikes Again (2002) 1-3
    Teen Titans v3 Annual (2006) 01
    JSA 06, 11, 17, 22
    Trinity (2003) 1-3


    New52 Era
    ----------

    Action Comics (2014) 31, 34 (one panel).
    DC Universe vs. Masters of the Universe (2013) 03
    Justice League - Gods and Monsters 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    Earth2 1
    Forever Evil 3, 7 (one panel)
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year One 4, 6, 9, 25, 29.
    Injustice: Gods Among US - Year Two 4.
    Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Three 15, 24.
    Superman (2011) 14 (one panel), 15, 19, 20
    Superman - Doomed 1 (2014).
    Superman/Wonder Woman (2013-2016) 1-9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 25, 28.
    Superman/Wonder Woman Annual 2 (2016)
    Superman/wonder Woman Futures End (2014)
    Superman/Wonder Woman Vol. 5: A Savage End TPB (2016)
    Superboy 19 (one panel - 2013)
    Justice League (2011) 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Justice League International Annual 1 (2012)
    Justice League of America (one panel - 2013)
    Young Romance 1 (2013)
    I'd add to the list Sensation Comics featuring Wonder Woman #48 and Hitch's JLA #1/10:



    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-17-2017 at 03:55 PM.

  3. #11118
    Mighty Member rui no onna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suemorphplus209 View Post
    I agree there. Don't buy or support anything official means no message is delivered. I took it as they got together because they were close friends for a time first.
    But there is a message delivered if people don't buy the SM/WW stuff - people are not interested (or at least not interested in paying for it). That's not the message you want to send DC if you want to see more SM/WW in future.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Sacred Creatures, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Elektra, Gamora, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

  4. #11119
    Mighty Member dumbduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    But there is a message delivered if people don't buy the SM/WW stuff - people are not interested (or at least not interested in paying for it). That's not the message you want to send DC if you want to see more SM/WW in future.
    I think Sue was agreeing with you too.

    Don't buy or support anything official = no message is delivered.
    I think. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    It's called... "Champion of the oppressed."

  5. #11120
    Mighty Member rui no onna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    I think Sue was agreeing with you too.

    I think. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    Yep, I understood what she meant. Just saying that passiveness by itself sends a message (that people don't care).
    Last edited by rui no onna; 03-17-2017 at 04:34 PM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Sacred Creatures, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Elektra, Gamora, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

  6. #11121
    Incredible Member Lokimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Erm.. guys... I'm not 100% sure, but if you're talking about pirating, that's a sure fire way SMWW won't ever be seen again, even elseworlds.


    Okay, appreciation, appreciation... Right.

    I only instaled Instagram on my phone a few months ago, because some relatives did too. Well, I thought there was a lot of SMWW stuff on Tumblr. Wow, I had no idea.

    I lost count of how many couples were cosplaying as SMWW in this last carnival. Some 5 days before the carnival, I counted some 80 couples, all preparing for it. I didn't know that there was a save function on instagram.

    A few days later, during the carnival itself I saved 200+ rows of 3 (it's how they are organised on my phone) before I got sick of it. Yeah, I got sick of counting and saving SMWW couples. Started feeling a bit creepy too.

    I'd guestimate, if I had counted during the week leading to the carnival week and the week itself, there were probably 1000+ couples cosplaying, that's not counting Superdads and Wondermoms with Wondergirls and Superboys, plus WonderSuper babies, plus Wondermoms expecting painted superbabies, plus Wondermen and Superwomen, plus Wonderwomen and Superwomen, plus Supermen and Wondermen, plus single Wonderwomen with 'looking for Superman' or 'Where's Superman' in their description or tags, or the 'Foge foge' song, + merch, birthday parties, etc.

    Holy heck. I had no idea. I wonder if this was some kind of record or if it's less this year, due to the effects of BvS already taking hold.

    It's a pity I can't transfer the links from my phone to here, I also obvisouly don't have the time and patience to ask the couples for permission.

    I guess putting a link doesn't hurt privacy:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BQosR6Yj...aken-by=manuuw


    During Carnival, don't drink and fly.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5kFuTh...by=portosstore
    Reminds me of this


  7. #11122
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    I read online some childish angry comments of the usual suspects against Newsarama that drawn my attention to the article criticized:

    "Trinity #8 also indicates that Wonder Woman and Batman will be drawn into the mystery, perhaps reconciling Wonder Woman and Superman's relationship in the "New 52" as they search for Mr. Oz?"

    http://www.newsarama.com/33593-super...s-it-mean.html

    Vaneta Rogers still naively hopes. It will be a miracle if they'll be little more than allies after Reborn.

  8. #11123
    Mighty Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I read online some childish angry comments of the usual suspects against Newsarama that drawn my attention to the article criticized:

    "Trinity #8 also indicates that Wonder Woman and Batman will be drawn into the mystery, perhaps reconciling Wonder Woman and Superman's relationship in the "New 52" as they search for Mr. Oz?"

    http://www.newsarama.com/33593-super...s-it-mean.html

    Vaneta Rogers still naively hopes. It will be a miracle if they'll be little more than allies after Reborn.
    She is one of my favorite comic reporters on that site. Her interviews are always insightful and she does great editorials like that.

  9. #11124
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    She is one of my favorite comic reporters on that site. Her interviews are always insightful and she does great editorials like that.
    I 100% agree. I like Vaneta's articles and interviews.

  10. #11125
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    I don't understand what's left to reconcile. Diana put her feelings for Clark to bed ages ago, and the revised history shown in the upcoming WW annual will be exploring how their friendship developed over the years.

    I don't see any childish comments there either, unless they're hidden or something.

  11. #11126
    Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Comments online means on social media.

  12. #11127
    Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I don't understand what's left to reconcile. Diana put her feelings for Clark to bed ages ago, and the revised history shown in the upcoming WW annual will be exploring how their friendship developed over the years.

    I don't see any childish comments there either, unless they're hidden or something.
    Perhaps the article means reconciling it well. Because Rucka certainly did not accomplish that nor did Jurgens. Their aim accomplishment was rug sweeping, not reconciling.

    In any case they still need to be restored as best friends.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-18-2017 at 02:48 PM.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

  13. #11128
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I don't understand what's left to reconcile. Diana put her feelings for Clark to bed ages ago, and the revised history shown in the upcoming WW annual will be exploring how their friendship developed over the years.

    I don't see any childish comments there either, unless they're hidden or something.
    Every thing about her has changed. It's an isolated world with its own thing going on with contradictions as well. She's not the same person. She's not new52 obviously, from her mother to who she knows and obviously her Wonder Woman attire. She didn't put her feelings to bed, it was swept under the rug as if it was a break up and not a death. The "friendship" they want now is contrived and empty.

  14. #11129
    Astonishing Member hellacre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I don't understand what's left to reconcile. Diana put her feelings for Clark to bed ages ago, and the revised history shown in the upcoming WW annual will be exploring how their friendship developed over the years.

    I don't see any childish comments there either, unless they're hidden or something.
    Dude just stop it. Stop raining on people's parade. As far as every fan who loved that relationship NOTHING was resolved. And if we want to speculate on OUR appreciation thread, it's not for you to come stopping us to have a little hope. Even if it is a dying one. You're being really antagonizing to the fans here when you drop in to needle us. Vaneta's is looking at the big picture and she prob using logic and basing it on past Hx. Not forced retcons.
    Last edited by hellacre; 03-18-2017 at 03:27 PM.

  15. #11130
    Mighty Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Perhaps the article means reconciling it well. Because Rucka certainly did not accomplish that nor did Jurgens. Their aim accomplishment was rug sweeping, not reconciling.

    In any case they still need to be restored as best friends.
    I like how trinity handled it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •