Page 768 of 772 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772 LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 11578

Sorry, guys... Poor the people that lost his time and many money(I talk about more than comics, costumes, figures...) in something unreal now by the old rules fault...

It's painful.. And another injustice wonderwoman with Trevor.. I hate him since N52.. Now more.. Is bisexual? Put her with another woman..

Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Sorry, guys... Poor the people that lost his time and many money(I talk about more than comics, costumes, figures...) in something unreal now by the old rules fault...

It's painful.. And another injustice wonderwoman with Trevor.. I hate him since N52.. Now more.. Is bisexual? Put her with another woman..
    I know what you're saying, but the good news is that it's all fiction, and none of the creators are going to come and shred your comics up, you can still have them now, just that's it's an "Elseworlds" or a story in a different universe at this point.
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    Is there any genuine moments in injustice 2 between the characters despite everything bad or does it continue to be nothing but a poor interpretation of kingdom come?
    Nah, there's just that... (from 18:30 to 20:00)

Diana fears to be the Lady Macbeth depicted by Tom Taylor but Superman told her that her love made him stronger.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-16-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Remember, everyone, just because it's erased from continuity does not mean it's erased from existence.

The books are there. The cartoons are there. The merchandise is there. It exists.

Don't let anyone fool you. They can't erase it from comic book history. It happened. That means it can happen again. Continuity is just an idea. An excuse for the big comic companies to write around and rearrange concepts at the drop of a hat. A book on the shelf available for purchase and that can be read and enjoyed by everyone is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Nah, there's just that... (from 18:30 to 20:00)

Diana fears to be the Lady Macbeth depicted by Tom Taylor but Superman told her that her love made him stronger.
    Ugh. Diana's 3D model is as ugly as ever in the sequel too. I was hoping Netherrealm learned from their mistakes. Thanks for the vid. You saved me 60 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post
    Remember, everyone, just because it's erased from continuity does not mean it's erased from existence.

The books are there. The cartoons are there. The merchandise is there. It exists.

Don't let anyone fool you. They can't erase it from comic book history. It happened. That means it can happen again. Continuity is just an idea. An excuse for the big comic companies to write around and rearrange concepts at the drop of a hat. A book on the shelf available for purchase and that can be read and enjoyed by everyone is real.
    Agreed. Also people, remember that "canon" and continuity are illusions in comicbooks. NOTHING is set in stone. Comic history is riddled with retcons of retcons of retcons. 5 years from now (or sooner if the DCEU fails to set the world on fire with JL, mark my words), Rebirth's ongoing plot device will be retconned as well. New creators will come aboard with their own ideas and philosophies, erasing plots and reframing events that came before from other authors. Its part of the medium. Happens all the time. A shame for us but hopefully someday someone will come along with a take closer to our liking, but until that day comes there is no point whining about it.

We just have to be patient and enjoy the scraps that come along every now and then. Besides... we should be used to it by now, no?
    -----
    As a side note:
    I am waaay past the acceptance stage. I'm upbeat. And I've realized that by doing so, I'm enjoying the small superman/wonder woman stuff I come across a lot more. I no longer have to fret about poor writing, or DC's handling of their properties, or illogical plots that go nowhere, or any other nonsense. Looking back, when Tomasi took over, most of my posts where rants. Now I just shrug. In a way, I am free to enjoy them at my leisure. Especially the art: my smww fan art folder has reached almost 500 megs worth of pics. I thought that would never happen. I thought it was so niche. But lo and behold, superman and wonder woman is an actual thing now, canon or no. Good times.
    Searching for Samus Aran. Still.

Fantastic Member

Heh Superman/Wonder Woman vol. 1 has been released in Turkey today

https://instagram.com/p/BUL1oRphWe9/

https://instagram.com/p/BUMIxfwldNV/

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post

Don't let these deluded clowns fool you. They can't erase it from comic book history. It happened. That means it can happen again. Continuity is just an idea. An excuse for the big comic companies to write around and rearrange concepts at the drop of a hat. A book on the shelf available for purchase and that can be read and enjoyed by everyone is real.
    I think AU is best, just sayin. IMO, those AUs were better than the mess after the first arc. That way, no getting mandated into some event. As for canon, whatever, to quote Bart Simpson, it's not real, you can accept what you wish out of the fictional works. I don't accept the far future sequels to Dune by Brian Harbert and Kevin J. Anderson, regardless of what is Dune Canon, Just my example.

All this talk about canon... Yet what about The Dark Knight? I mean there's plenty to be said about how much Diana is an actual character that gets moments to herself in Dark Knight 3, with the baby anyways, when that was not the case in the previous one, never had any individual or starring moments in the Dark Knight series before that. She is treated better in that universe and is more of a character there. It is something to be happy about.
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by suemorphplus209 View Post
    All this talk about canon... Yet what about The Dark Knight? I mean there's plenty to be said about how much Diana is an actual character that gets moments to herself in Dark Knight 3, with the baby anyways, when that was not the case in the previous one, never had any individual or starring moments in the Dark Knight series before that. She is treated better in that universe and is more of a character there. It is something to be happy about.
    That universe is all f*cked up. Sure Superman ain't evil but it's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    That universe is all f*cked up. Sure Superman ain't evil but it's messed up.
    Well, it isn't as much of a Batgod universe now though, considering that they broke free of Gotham and Bruce got almost killed by Quar, but yeah, it's dark. Wouldn't Kingdom Come be dark though considering all the dead people in it? Dead main characters of the DCU, where everyone from Barry Allen to starfire is dead?

Okay, folks, let's get back on topic.

Appreciation, please!!
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    Keeper of the Watering Can

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

A new paint from James Dillon Wright titled "The Death of Superman"...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUIb4Zkl...-by=dillon_boy

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Looks cool.

The shpping is secondary to me as long he story is good, but i think superwonder had potential and it was nice while it lasted

So, superwonder shipper here