Page 769 of 838 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773779819 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 12561
    Incredible Member suemorphplus209's Avatar
    Someplace where there's many, many, trees...

Default Release Date

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So um when does the next issue of Master race come out?
    Release date is June 7
    Currently Following: Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight 3, Flash, Amazing Spider-Man, Multiversity, Spider-Man, X-Men

BRING BACK THE OLD WOLVERINE!!!

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

Wonderfully Superb

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    The shpping is secondary to me as long he story is good, but i think superwonder had potential and it was nice while it lasted

So, superwonder shipper here
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Wonder View Post
    That's awesome art. Love it.

Tony Daniel tweeted about SM+WW: "It still happened I have proof!"

https://twitter.com/TonyDanielx2/sta...63323387437058

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-19-2017 at 02:01 PM.

It looks like will see again the New52 Kal and Diana next month: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/05...agazine-japan/

Maybe they're also a couple in this project.

Spectacular Member TheSeaDragon's Avatar

Manga justice league and maybe with superwonder. Count me in

Im glad this tread is still active in daily basis besides the current direction

Incredible Member

Another reason Lois Lane is the more unfit woman to date SM.

Here they are captured. Lois yells and screams and acts all katty!

Lana Lang keep it quiet and keeps in shape for the moment she really to fight to get out!

Last edited by gwhh; 05-20-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

Lana Lang keep it quiet and keeps in shape for the moment she really to fight to get out!

What does this have to do with Clark and Diana?

This thread should not be used to bash other parings or love interests of Clark.

And plenty of comics before the New Fifty Two and afterwards prove Lois' worth to Clark. You're using a pretty outdated and unpopular version of the character as an example...one that I should point out is now dead/retconned out of existence
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 05-20-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Spectacular Member TheSeaDragon's Avatar

As a Superwonder shipper, i agree. This is for apreciation, not for other pairings bashin

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    As a Superwonder shipper, i agree. This is for apreciation, not for other pairings bashin
    Which issue is your avatar pic from mate?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

Meh. I don't like Lois, but I don't see the point of bashing the current relationship here. This Lois isn't the one in the books actually, just like Wonder Woman isn't the same character as the one from New 52. To use those panels to debunk the Clois couple have no more worth than using the one from Rucka during Rebirth saying that Diana is just good at sex, not love (and I know that it isn't the verbatim of it, but it was what I got from this issue, and one of the main reasons why I hate his run) and that she was with Superman because it was easy, to debunk the Diark couple.

Incredible Member

Not sure what this is, but of course love the cover!

https://instagram.com/p/BUTJA7OhCDR/

BANNED

Since the whole timeline of the current Rebirth continuity is not yet fully clear we could still have the SM/WW relationship in mainstream continuity without DC having to ditch it. I was thinking that the SM/WW relationship would have occurred in Superman's early days in Metropolis long before he gained more interest in Lois. After Rebirth is over and the new continuity with the SM/WW relationship has been made a part of established canon...DC could produce new SM/WW relationship stories set in that continuity telling us "new" stories from the past when they where together. This way everyone is happy and the SM/WW and Pro-Lois marriage shippers both get a book they want. Whether DC will see this as viable or not I do not know...but it is a good middle ground for DC to consider if you ask me.What do the rest of you think?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb52 View Post
    Since the whole timeline of the current Rebirth continuity is not yet fully clear we could still have the SM/WW relationship in mainstream continuity without DC having to ditch it. I was thinking that the SM/WW relationship would have occurred in Superman's early days in Metropolis long before he gained more interest in Lois. After Rebirth is over and the new continuity with the SM/WW relationship has been made a part of established canon...DC could produce new SM/WW relationship stories set in that continuity telling us "new" stories from the past when they where together. This way everyone is happy and the SM/WW and Pro-Lois marriage shippers both get a book they want. Whether DC will see this as viable or not I do not know...but it is a good middle ground for DC to consider if you ask me.What do the rest of you think?
    That would be a good compromise I feel, and one I would certainly do to appease people still burned on the whole matter because I relish creative oppertunities to tell a nice tidy story about a whirlwind finite romance. Maybe a twelve-issue maxi-series centered on a full year they spent together would work.

To avoid pissing anyone off, I wouldn't even end that series with them breaking up, I'd save the explanation for that to Action Comics or something.

Here's a little something else too...another possible future/apocalyptic future storyline...with yet another son for Diana and possibly Clark...

JUSTICE LEAGUE #26
    Written by BRYAN HITCH • Art by FERNANDO PASARIN and OCLAIR ALBERT • Cover by BRYAN HITCH • Variant cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    “LEGACY” part one! A group of heroes from a post-apocalyptic future escape into the past to stop their world from coming to be. But to do it they’re going to need the help of the Justice League—who just happen to be these time travelers’ parents!
    On sale AUGUST 2 • 32 pg, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 05-21-2017 at 12:20 AM.