Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Gage, Higgins Reveal Plans for "Batman Beyond Universe"

Christos Gage & Kyle Higgins discuss the "Batman Beyond Universe" and exclusively announce a "Batman Beyond 2.0" co-writer, weekly format and more!

Full article here.

Man, that cover looks great!

I guess Terry found out the truth about his DNA, although that had nothing to do with Bruce at all.

Oh my god the Phantasm is coming back! That should be interesting.
    Books: Batman, Flash, Sinestro, WW, GA, ST, JL, JLU, JLD, AC, SW, RL, DC, SU, BE, BR

My one problem with is that in 2.0 and the previous series they really hammer down on reinterpretations of old Batman villains instead of expanding on Beyond's unique set of villains. I don't expect the legacy of Batman's villains to fade or anything, but the scale isn't close to even. The animated series did a great job building Terry and his world off of Batman's legacy while being surprisingly unique, and now it seems that Batman's old legacy is building off of Terry. I love the book, but it's an odd state of affairs to me.
    Last edited by scribbleMind; 05-14-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Lots of exciting news there. Looking forward to seeing where this all goes myself.
    It was only after Bruce died that I realized what I could do for him....Honor him. Honor what he stood for. Take up the mantle of the Bat. The mantle of my son. Atone for my sins by helping the world. -Thomas Wayne E2 Batman

Never give up without a fight. - Inscription on Zuko's dagger-Avatar: the Last Airbender

So... That means that Justice League Beyond is going to end after justice lords arc? Oh man, that sucks! I liked it a lot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BAnnS View Post
    So... That means that Justice League Beyond is going to end after justice lords arc?

Really disappointed to hear Justice League Beyond is ending. I've really been digging Gage's run. It will be nice though to get more Batman Beyond. I'm especially excited to see Phantasm return though I do hope Higgins and his new co-writer plan to build up the villains already created in the Beyond universe along with coming up with a few originals of their own.

Default Batman Beyond?

Anyone reading this title? Thoughts? Thinking about trying it.

Its been quite good. You should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    I guess Terry found out the truth about his DNA, although that had nothing to do with Bruce at all.
    Yes, that explanation on the Epilogue was super convoluted, I thought that if they are going to make Terry related to Bruce somehow in the New 52, it would be better to make him his grandson and Damian's son and adopted child of the Mcguinnis, dosen't need to have weird implatantion nano/rape sperm on Mr. McGuinnis :3. Also, that way it would be interesting to know what happned to Damian.