Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2641

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    but you don't really get to see any hulk action. While this works well for these stories so far, I don't want the WHOLE series to be Hulk doing really violent stuff off panel. Although, im not too worried, im sure by the time sasquatch shows up we'll get some proper action.
    They don't want a easy smash, and i agree with this. One of these aspects who turn this comic a great promise is how is writer. The horror is much better than the smash, in my opinion. If they do a smash after smash, this comic start to lose his quality. I wanna see a smash with a good story, without this, forget, i quit!

Even in this issue we don't need a Sasquatch to get action, the doctor's son return from his grave and Hulk must be confront a entity. Well, issue #8 the fans of smash who get what they always want. But the risk of this comic loses in his way of smash is so much.
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 07-04-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Spectacular Member

Wow. I LOVE this series so far and I’ve never cared much for solo Hulk stories. But this is so good—the horror works so well, and I’m really digging the psychological discussions going on, especially the bits about the subconscious and stuff. I hope the horror/psychology stuff continues, I find it a super interesting combination.

I have only read the preview of the second issue,but it looks great.
    Looking forward to get my copy.
    And is the restaurant where Bruce is eating called Buscema a reference to Sal Buscema?
    Cool to see such reference to one of the best Hulk artist´s in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3191 View Post
    Wow. I LOVE this series so far and I’ve never cared much for solo Hulk stories. But this is so good—the horror works so well, and I’m really digging the psychological discussions going on, especially the bits about the subconscious and stuff. I hope the horror/psychology stuff continues, I find it a super interesting combination.
    This is the Hulk and Banner is all about, the horror/psychology. And i say again that when this book coming to a easy smash, Ewing was lost the consistence and give the fans what they really want, but with the book throw in the limbo. If Marvel want to be smart, keep this level and don't care about smash!

For me a destructive nature of the Hulk and horror is a perfect combination! Waiting like a crazy for issue #3, and see Sasquatch's possessed by this infernal entity, and maybe the Hulk will possessed too. One of those things i not understand is, why Iron Man face the Hulk with Hulkbuster level Avengers 2 movie (the worst of Marvel movies, in my opinion)? If the Hulk simple smash a Hulkbuster double-size of that?

I saw that in the previous art on Bennett's Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    And is the restaurant where Bruce is eating called Buscema a reference to Sal Buscema?
    Yes, the only one! According on Bennett's Facebook. And i pissing with the people who comment in his posts put Sal Buscema in a low landing!
    Last edited by Hulkboy; 07-05-2018 at 07:21 PM.

I'm so glad the continuity of this book remains and how it seems like Tales From The Hulk.

I'm also shocked how that dad got Gamma Formula that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    This is the Hulk and Banner is all about, the horror/psychology. And i say again that when this book coming to a easy smash, Ewing was lost the consistence and give the fans what they really want, but with the book throw in the limbo. If Marvel want to be smart, keep this level and don't care about smash!

For me a destructive nature of the Hulk and horror is a perfect combination! Waiting like a crazy for issue #3, and see Sasquatch's possessed by this infernal entity, and maybe the Hulk will possessed too. One of those things i not understand is, why Iron Man face the Hulk with Hulkbuster level Avengers 2 movie (the worst of Marvel movies, in my opinion)? If the Hulk simple smash a Hulkbuster double-size of that?

I saw that in the previous art on Bennett's Instagram.

Yes, the only one! According on Bennett's Facebook. And i pissing with the people who comment in his posts put Sal Buscema in a low landing!
    Good question, since Hulkbusters always fail and Hulk is quite capable of destroying anything short of adamantium - he nearly destroyed Vision during No Surrender (that's the reason Vizh is no longer an Avenger).

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkboy View Post
    Good on you. Buscema is the best!

Haven't read a regular Hulk solo since the Bruce Jones run. Decided to pick the first 2 issues up and they were awesome. Definitely going to stick around on this title. Looking forward to the Sasquatch and Alpha Flight issues.

Incredible Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

RIP Steve Ditko.

Halls of Hulk Twin Titan jaxthejester's Avatar

Credit to Battle123axe over at comicvine for these. Seems that Hulk will have plenty of on-panel violence coming up.

"Never Jest with a Jester"
    Former poster at Marvel.com.
    Founding member and Twin Titan of the Halls of Hulk.
    Come visit old Marvel.com posting buddies at "Mickeys Tavern"- the new home for the Halls of Hulk.
    To find us, Google: Mickeys Tavern Comics or follow the links in my profile.

Come visit old Marvel.com posting buddies at "Mickeys Tavern"- the new home for the Halls of Hulk.

This Hulkbuster is not challenge for this Hulk. The only moment i waiting to see in this Hulkbuster's fight is the Hulk smashing and turn into pieces! If movies don't have courage to do, the comics will! In Ewing i trust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good question, since Hulkbusters always fail and Hulk is quite capable of destroying anything short of adamantium - he nearly destroyed Vision during No Surrender (that's the reason Vizh is no longer an Avenger).
    In the movie, Banner designed the Hulk buster armor alongside Stark, that likely gave him an edge.

Hulk also shredded the Hulk Buster in the movie. He kicked its ass a dozen times over before the fight ended. Stark just kept having more and more back-up pieces jump in to keep him going. If it had been just the single suit, Hulk would have murdered Stark during the first few minutes of the battle.

I don't know man. This Hulk seems in the range of Green Scar, and Green Scar was still challenged by the Hulk Buster in WWHulk #1. He kicked its ass, but it got plenty of licks in first.