Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Simon Spurrier

"X-Force" writer Si Spurrier is next week's guest for CBR's X-Position, and we want [em]your[/em] questions about his current "X-Force" run.

Full article here.

How long is Hope going to be in a coma? Please say forever.
    I apologize. I'll put on a sadder face.

You know the drill, all! I'll be circling back around to this thread for questions for Si, so feel free to either email 'em to me or post them here.

Steve

You are one of the best and freshest voices in the X-Universe at the moment...thank you from the fans for writing solid characters, keeping your cards close to your vest and moving the plot along in each issue!!!
    Are there any plans for a roster change or to add some old X-force members into the mix. We know Domino is coming but it would be amazing to see your take on Boom Boom.
    Secondly, as Cable and Hope (as well as all of the characters to a smaller extent), are tied to the history of the Scott Summers, as the events play out in ANXM and we learn whether the past is rewritten or "adapted", are there plans in place if Cable is no longer a character in cannon 616 or if changes are required X-line wide?
    Last edited by Daymare; 05-14-2014 at 07:14 PM.

What's your favourite vitamin?

Is there any chance of getting a POV issue from MeMe?

Can we please see Bishop show up in this book?

I'm loving your take on X-Force. It's been quite separate from the other books and teams so far: will we see more interactions with the wider Marvel Universe/ X-Men community? Thanks.

I have only one question: WTF!? This latest issue...Cable...WTF!?

That is all. Great jaw-dropping moment. I only love it now because I know spoilers:
    Cable isn't really dead
    end of spoilers...

...right?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Can we please see Bishop show up in this book?
    Frankly I hope not. We've just had eight years of writers crapping on Bishop in an attempt to make Cable look relevant, we absolutely don't need any more of that.

Can Jubilee, X-23 and Hollow join the team? They would be perfect to be part of the team.
    "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else." - Halle Berry as Storm

Yes! Storm has her own ongoing solo comics. Storm #1 in shops: 7/23/2014

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com
    Try Project Black Sky (Dark Horse) characters and learn more about Blackout, Brain Boy, Captain Midnight, Ghost, The Occultist, Skyman and X!

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is synonymous to complete awesomeness!

Sir Spurrier,

1. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for introducing me to Legion and Blindfold. Loved your Xmen-Legacy.
    2. Are you going to be working as a satellite Xmen-writer once more or can we expect a crossover with other titles once a good double digit issues are past?
    3. If/When Hope revives, do you have any major plans for to upgrading her character?

Will Betsy and Brian ever reunite and have some spy stuff from her days as Psychic Analyst?
    Is always confused.....

Hello Mr. Spurrier, I wanted to start by saying that the recent issue of X-Force was incredible and my favorite comic this week. You're ability to fit so much story and action within each issue without rushing the plot amazes and honestly the x-line is better for having you adding to it's history.

In some of the interview I've read, writers would talk about the artist's influence on the story. You've already had two with very different styles and I was wondering what if any kind of influence they might have had with this series. Keep up the good work
    DIS GUY MUST BE A ALIEN OR SUTIN - gerybaboona

Wouldn't Pixie be an insta-upgrade on this cast? Rainbow sparklez amongst the bloodstained wetworkings.