Page 255 of 263 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 3945

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Nat actually looks like she could, you know, beat bad guys up.
    Athletic or skinny by the way?
    body types.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    body types.jpg
    I'm not sure it's a necessarily binary either/or, but I tend towards wanting her (and most heroines who don't rely on magic) to be athletic.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

body types.jpg
    Depends on the artist...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Depends on the artist...
    1.jpg

I'm a Noto Nat fan, when it comes to body type. And pretty much everything.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller

I like Nat looking athletic. Still thin, not thick or overly muscley, but still athletic.

I tend to prefer the athletic version but not exaggerated.

zircher bw.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

Commander Rogers: "Carol, I don't know where NATASHA and JESSICA disappeared to. I don't. We found their R.F.I.D. implants in El Paso..They'd been removed..and then they both just disappeared. Which, I shouldn't have to remind you, they are both trained to do. If they don't want to be found, and they're careful, they're not going to be found."

Seeing as she is one of those heroes/heroines who does flippy shit all the time I prefer her athletic over model-like or brawler like.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Mass Effect: Ranking the Squad Members

I'll take gymnast Nat any day. Model Nat annoys the heck out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'll take gymnast Nat any day. Model Nat annoys the heck out of me.
    The gymnasts I know (my cousin and her teammates) are thin with well developed upper bodies.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Sacred Creatures, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Elektra, Gamora, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

Yes. Though Aly Raisman is more who I was thinking about.

Ultimate Member

(except for the butt shots ) I love Cho's Natasha!

These butt shots don't bother me because Cho actually understands a thing or two about anatomy. There's a lot of artists who try to pull off similar stuff and it's just cringe worthy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Depends on the artist...
    I feel the exact same way.

Ultimate Member

There's a semi famous quasi-Scarjo looking Black Widow by Scott Campbell that bothers me. I'm not offended or anything like that, it's just that I think it looks really awkward. I look at it an think, "i have a few of those old Danger Girl comics, I know you can draw better than this dude!"

the anatomy's off, the perspective just doesn't work...
    Last edited by ed2962; 05-19-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    There's a semi famous quasi-Scarjo looking Black Widow by Scott Campbell that bothers me. I'm not offended or anything like that, it's just that I think it looks really awkward. I look at it an think, "i have a few of those old Danger Girl comics, I know you can draw better than this dude!"

the anatomy's off, the perspective just doesn't work...
    And because it's JSC, I believe it fetches a pretty penny on ebay.

I'm not really a fan of most of JSC's works, though.

P.S. Found one. $399.99 starting bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Widow-...-/332221207563
    Last edited by rui no onna; 05-19-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Sacred Creatures, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Elektra, Gamora, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

Nat vs. Rulk.
    Natasha vs Red Hulk.jpg