Page 295 of 315 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 4717

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist View Post
    But where's Matt?

Anyway, it's clear from Secret Empire: Omega that Bucky thinks Natasha is still alive and hunting down various badguys.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

But where's Matt?

Anyway, it's clear from Secret Empire: Omega that Bucky thinks Natasha is still alive and hunting down various badguys.
    Y'know, I thought about why Matt isn't in here either since he's another one of her prominent Ex's, but I guess they just don't want to have to deal with the mind-wipe business going on with him right now and how that pertains to his relationship with Natasha.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad to see they're acknowledging Bucky and not just having it be just a Clint story.
    I think we're walking towards a new Secret Avengers series.

How about this line-up?
    secret avengers.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 09-13-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

But where's Matt?

Yep. And the fact that he thinks it's her means it's almost certainly not her.

She'll be back eventually, natch. But this has Aunt May in Peter Parker: Spider-Man #97 written all over it.
    "The rules of regeneration are known!"

"Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: tell me the truth if you think you know it,
    lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but never ever tell me the rules!!"

in avengers Legacy preview is with Hawkeye preview future maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

How about this line-up?
    secret avengers.jpg
    Me likey.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Mighty Member

I think that Natasha, Agent Coulson, War Machine, Rick Jones, and Bruce Banner are all secretly alive and will work together in a new Secret Avengers series.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think that Natasha, Agent Coulson, War Machine, Rick Jones, and Bruce Banner are all secretly alive and will work together in a new Secret Avengers series.
    Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Black widow fans this is something you will not want to miss.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...r-black-widow/

TALES OF SUSPENSE #100 LEG
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Marco Checchetto
    RED LEDGER Part 1 (OF 5)
    SPRINGING FROM THE PAGES OF SECRET EMPIRE!
    THE BLACK WIDOW is dead…but someone is killing her enemies. With a broken heart and a bloody trail to follow, HAWKEYE is looking for answers. And the only person alive who may have them is Natasha Romanoff’s OTHER ex-boyfriend, THE WINTER SOLDIER. Can they trust each other long enough to unravel the web of mysteries that Black Widow left behind?
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 20, 2017
    SRP: $3.99
    Old Black Widow image by ToS artist Travel Foreman...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Old Black Widow image by ToS artist Travel Foreman...

Ah, the Black Widow #6 cover! From when that series went straight to generic snoresville! But nice cover.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

I love the "all black" costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Black widow fans this is something you will not want to miss.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...r-black-widow/

TALES OF SUSPENSE #100 LEG
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Marco Checchetto
    RED LEDGER Part 1 (OF 5)
    SPRINGING FROM THE PAGES OF SECRET EMPIRE!
    THE BLACK WIDOW is dead…but someone is killing her enemies. With a broken heart and a bloody trail to follow, HAWKEYE is looking for answers. And the only person alive who may have them is Natasha Romanoff’s OTHER ex-boyfriend, THE WINTER SOLDIER. Can they trust each other long enough to unravel the web of mysteries that Black Widow left behind?
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 20, 2017
    SRP: $3.99
    Well would you look at that. Ijust hope this won't be a love triangle story because..naaah.
    But where's Matt?
    *raises hand* I am here.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

How about this line-up?
    secret avengers.jpg
    Count me in
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: How Marvel Should Have Concluded: S E C R E T - E M P I R E

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    Spoilers.

This is just getting ridiculous. How many Thors are going to be there? Better start a Thor hammer corps now.
    in the future

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    in the future