Page 1 of 256 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3826
  1. #1
    Superior Homo Supernature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Black Widow Appreciation: The female of the species is deadlier than the male

    This thread is dedicated to the greatest spy of the Marvel Universe: Natasha Romanoff a.k.a. The Black Widow





    Share and discuss
    Last edited by Supernature; 04-30-2014 at 05:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lost in the Sanctum Sanctorum
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Thanks for restarting this thread.
    I believe in magic and science independently, not one and the same.

  3. #3

    Default

    Do we know if this next issue is the close ti the first arc?

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Yeah, thanks for posting! My girl's new home!

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,623

    Default

    What happened to the old one?

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,623

    Default

    One of my favorites...

  7. #7
    Elder Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    5,319

    Default

    That gun looks really classic.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,182

    Default

    She has a team-up with Winter Soldier coming up soon if I'm not mistaken. Maybe Edmondson will finally be the one to address that hanging thread left over from Brubaker.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She has a team-up with Winter Soldier coming up soon if I'm not mistaken. Maybe Edmondson will finally be the one to address that hanging thread left over from Brubaker.
    Let's hope so. If she gets that memory back she's probably gonna be pissed. I wonder just how much she remembers about him. Did what's-his-name wipe everything about the two of them or just the fact that they were romantically involved?

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lost in the Sanctum Sanctorum
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Let's hope so. If she gets that memory back she's probably gonna be pissed. I wonder just how much she remembers about him. Did what's-his-name wipe everything about the two of them or just the fact that they were romantically involved?
    I think Leonid wiped everything about Bucky from Natasha's mind. Could be wrong though since I have not read those issues in a while, but I do remember there being some kind of fake triggers to make Bucky think she still remembered him and that was not the case.

    The BW/WS team up is due in July sometime, issue 5 is probably due some time soon though.
    I believe in magic and science independently, not one and the same.

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,182

    Default

    If I remember correctly (I really didn't like that arc so I haven't re-read it), she couldn't even remember Bucky's name. Her comment was "Who's Bucky" or something like that. So everything's gone it seems. And yes, she's needs to chew him out big time over how he handled the end of the situation.

  12. #12
    Astonishing Member Bl00dwerK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    I think Leonid wiped everything about Bucky from Natasha's mind.
    I kind of assumed so, but I don't think they said...

  13. #13
    Veteran Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lost in the Sanctum Sanctorum
    Posts
    2,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If I remember correctly (I really didn't like that arc so I haven't re-read it), she couldn't even remember Bucky's name. Her comment was "Who's Bucky" or something like that. So everything's gone it seems. And yes, she's needs to chew him out big time over how he handled the end of the situation.
    I was not a fan of that arc myself. It did not feel like a Brubaker arc to me after issue 7 or so. But it will be interesting to see what Edmonson touches on, if he does at all.
    I believe in magic and science independently, not one and the same.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Evie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I hope we'll finally learn what she thinks about the whole memory loss thing... Even if she didn't notice all the holes in her memories (they were together a couple years at least, that's some pretty big holes), somebody would've brought him up at some point, right? She has to at least know of him by now.

    And they kinda have to address it, since Bucky still has the black and red star on his shoulder...

  15. #15
    Elder Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    5,319

    Default

    Its sad to be honest.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •