Page 281 of 293 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4382
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We've got a Doom sighting in Comicbook.com's uncolored and unlettered preview of Marvel Two-in-One #1.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks for the link, Ravin Ray. Those preview pages look mighty good! Looks like Ben is not doing too well there against the Infamous armor and Doom looks to be using some heavy magic there
    Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

Post Secret Wars has Kristoff been mentioned at all, anywhere?

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Post Secret Wars has Kristoff been mentioned at all, anywhere?

Unfortunately not. I'm still waiting to see if he will show up one day. Kind of disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    We've got a Doom sighting in Comicbook.com's uncolored and unlettered preview of Marvel Two-in-One #1.

Thing versus Doom again? You'd think learned that taking on a guy who took on Mephisto is not a fair fight. I love Thing, but man he's been a glutton for punishment for all the wrong reasons lately.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Unfortunately not. I'm still waiting to see if he will show up one day. Kind of disappointing.
    I know. Doom finally gets his own solo book again, and his supporting cast is nowhere to be found. Kind of a wasted opportunity there.

Astonishing Member

.....I know.....after all, he's just as much as Doom's "legacy". Also, it'd interesting if he would've been a part of the supporting cast within either INFAMOUS IRON MAN or INVINCIBLE IRON MAN.

I think Bendis didn't want to complicate matters by adding Kristoff. They went back to his issues with his mother again. I would rather that writers remember he has a father too and his death was just as much a trigger for the path he had taken during his adult life.

Good points about Kirstoff. I had hoped that with the Infamous Iron Man series Kris would make at least 1 appearance but alas it seems not to be the case. I think he can even act as a nice foe or frenemy to the Champions as well. I always envisioned him as being less evil/ruthless than Doom. I think a David Xanatos-like persona would be perfect for Kristoff.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Good points about Kirstoff. I had hoped that with the Infamous Iron Man series Kris would make at least 1 appearance but alas it seems not to be the case. I think he can even act as a nice foe or frenemy to the Champions as well. I always envisioned him as being less evil/ruthless than Doom. I think a David Xanatos-like persona would be perfect for Kristoff.
    Not familiar with that character but I do think Kristoff is evolving into his own man. I liked Charles Soule's story in She Hulk where Kristoff wanted to get out from under Doom's thumb. Charles Soule had said one time that he had further plans for Kristoff but I guess he never really got to work with him much after that. At least not that I've seen. I keep hoping he pops up somewhere.

Not sure if Kristoff would have fitted well in the Infamous Iron Man book. Weirdly I think it could have a part in International Iron Man as originally pitched... TBH Hickman could have used it a bit in Secret Wars : he used him several times and quite well so... But probably Latveria was a little bit far from the mind of Rabum Alal after all these years dealing with multiverse stuffs... Hmmm...

Gorgeous preview for M2I1 - and not only the page with Doom. Looking at the few elements in the background I wonder where that fight takes place... The Baxter Building?!? Anyway can't wait to see the book with full colours.

Not familiar with that character but I do think Kristoff is evolving into his own man. I liked Charles Soule's story in She Hulk where Kristoff wanted to get out from under Doom's thumb. Charles Soule had said one time that he had further plans for Kristoff but I guess he never really got to work with him much after that. At least not that I've seen. I keep hoping he pops up somewhere.
    I should have a look at that. Seems nice.

Wanted to add this from and issue of the Death of Wolverine that Charles Soule did where he mentions plans for Kristoff. He looks a little like a young Val Kilmer

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    I should have a look at that. Seems nice.
    I thought the arc with Kristoff seeking asylum in the US and being represented by Jennifer were well done. I thought the artist made Jen look a little too man- ish but I liked Soule's scripting.

Thanks, Iron Maiden!