Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which New Comic Book Television Series Are You Most Excited For?

Which New Comic Book Television Series Are You Most Excited For?

The networks are betting big on comic book adaptations for the 2014-2015 season. Which of the series announced so far are you most looking forward to?

Vote on the poll here.

It was Gotham. Then that extended Flash trailer blew up all over my Twitter feed. So yeah, Flash.
    Bronze Age baby.

Yesterday, I would have said Gotham. After seeing the Flash trailer, I'm hyped for it.
    Life is but a dream

Glad to see the Flash trailer grabbing everyone's attention.

Agent Carter.

But I definitely plan to watch The Flash and Gotham, and I'll check out Constantine to see what that's like. I'm unfamiliar with the comic, but the trailer piqued my interest. I've never even heard of iZombie before, though.
    Currently Reading: Five Ghosts, Ghosted, Gotham Academy, John Carpenter's Asylum, Magnus: Robot Fighter, Thief of Thieves, Velvet, Wild Blue Yonder.
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

DMZ!

10 characters suckas!

I voted for iZombie, just because I'm a big fan of Rob Thomas.

The Flash looks good as well, and I'm cautiously optimistic about the rest.

Normally, I'm a much bigger Batman fan than anything but I'm a little leery of FOX's production team with Gotham. I'm still really looking forward to it but since Arrow has been the best show on Television I have to go with the Flash.

BANNED

I love me some Constantine and the Flash looks promising. Constantine better be bi though.

o

it was a tough choice between Agent Carter & Gotham.

but I chose Agent Carter. because we get to spend more time with the lovely & talented Hayley Atwell.

Voted for Flash. Watched the first series they did in the early 90's and liked. Excited about Agent Carter but I don't have high hopes for Gotham. I will watch all three and hopefully I am wrong about Gotham.

RIP Wally West 1959-2011 Hatestorm's Avatar

After seeing the trailers, The Flash without question.
    R.I.P Wallace Rudolph West 1959 - 2011

Still think the costume looks way too clunky, but if Flash is on par with Arrow, I think it'll be the best of the bunch.

BANNED

No Netflix series? Powers? Walking Dead spin-off?

It's interesting that phrasing this differently would get different answers from me.

Which series are you most excited for? Agent Carter. The short rocked, the setting seems super interesting, and just thinking about it gives me chills; The Flash looks good but I'm not sure they'll be able to make it interesting story-wise.

Which series do you have highest hopes for? Constantine. That certainly looked very Vertigo-y and I could use a series like that in my list.

Which series do you think, rationally, you should be most excited for? The Flash. Because it's going to be a proper super-hero series on TV, not like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or Arrow or even all the other series in this list which are in the kind-of category. We haven't had one of these since, what, Smallville? And that was kind-of until season 5 or 6, only picked up on the end, which many people believe was not as good as the kind-of part anyway. Then we had some forgettable train wrecks like No Ordinary Family and The Cape. Seriously, bring on the superheroing already.

Which series you think is most likely to be actually good? The Flash. I know and trust (ish) the producing and writing team. With Agent Carter I know the main cast and the studios and the EPs, but so far there's been no word who's actually going to, you know, run the series, and that has me worried a bit. Gotham might end up being technically quite good, but it's a subgenre I couldn't be bothered with, no matter how great the execution. Constantine is a big question mark. And iZombie, honestly, who cares?