Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default See More of "The Flash" with Five-and-a-Half Minute Trailer, New Clip

The CW has revealed even more of "The Flash," with an extended sizzle reel and a 30-second clip showing Barry Allen embracing his new identity.

Full article here.

Holy cow! This looks like it could even be better than Arrow! I can't wait for the fall!

Looks promising. I hope it's better than Arrow (which isn't bad by any means, but doesn't really excite me).

Yeah, that looks like it could be pretty awesome. Hope they take their time with him learning his powers, and have a minimum of lines like "dude, you were in a coma man!".

Confirms my early suspicions that they'll play Barry Allen as DC's answer to Peter Parker. Grant Gustin even kinda looks like Andrew Garfield.

This could be good.

The show even gives us our "white event" - from which all the metas are generated. Love that we're already teased the Reverse-Flash.

I was already onboard, but the preview looks great

Really good preview, looking forward to this, I see Weather Wizard is the first badie.
    SPIDERMAN 2099* CAP AMERICA & MIGHTY AVENGERS* UNITY* THE VALIANT* IVAR, TIMEWALKER* JOHN CARTER* STAR TREK/POTA

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Confirms my early suspicions that they'll play Barry Allen as DC's answer to Peter Parker. Grant Gustin even kinda looks like Andrew Garfield.
    That's what I thought too, he even sounds like Garfield.

Trailer looks exciting, this could be more fun than Arrow ... less brooding and gravitas.

...wow. Just... wow
    Life is but a dream

this looks amazing. All of the footage in this is from the first episode as well which is even more surprising. The super speed was done nicely and the first of Flash's rouges actually looks badass. The supporting cast is better than I thought and it's cool that more than one of them help him become a superhero at the start rather than finding out later on like they had in Arrow. Forget Constantine. Agent Carter. Gotham. The Flash runs circles around them

Does anybody know who the other characters are? I recognize Iris, but not the rest. Is that Vibe?

So it appears like Caitlin and Cisco are going to be Barry's version of Diggle and Felicity. I do wonder if they're going to become Killer Frost and Vibe, and if so how long it will take?

Damn, that looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Does anybody know who the other characters are? I recognize Iris, but not the rest. Is that Vibe?
    Yes, the one guy is Cisco Ramon (Vibe) and the other woman is Caitlin Snow (the New 52 version of Killer Frost). The cop is Iris's dad Detective West, and the guy in the wheelchair is Harrison Wells (the head of STAR Labs).

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I do wonder if they're going to become Killer Frost and Vibe, and if so how long it will take?
    I kind of doubt it. I assume they're following the Arrow protocol where they co-opt the names of established DC metas and just apply them to nonpowered analogs of the characters in supporting roles.