Page 1062 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 625629621012105210581059106010611062
Results 15,916 to 15,926 of 15926
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

By Samarasketch:

More Action Comics sneak peeks, this time by Brett Booth (Kara's in it!):

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

"My influence...unfortunately." Hehehe...indeed Bruce, indeed.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Thanks for sharing the preview, Jon!! ^_^
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Superman #35 was a fantastic issue, I don't have anything negative to say about it. Freaking loved it.

RCO007 (2).jpg

Apparently Lois has Super - Mind Reading lol. Super Sons 10 was totally fun. The prospect of Damian attending Jon's school as a classmate is hilarious. Looking forward to their classroom days

All three of these pics are lovely, but I especially like the first. Their expressions say so much. Thanks for sharing so much with us, Jon. Also, to dredge an old convo up, an It/Superman crossover is something I never knew I needed. I love that idea.

Thanks for sharing, GreatKungLao and now that you mention it, it does like they are crossdressing. I'm so ready for this. Hopefully my dreams of a Selina/Lois team up or friendship will eventually come true.

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post
    Superman #35 was a fantastic issue, I don't have anything negative to say about it. Freaking loved it.

RCO007 (2).jpg

Apparently Lois has Super - Mind Reading lol. Super Sons 10 was totally fun. The prospect of Damian attending Jon's school as a classmate is hilarious. Looking forward to their classroom days

I really loved this issue as well. I had a grin on my face the entire time I read it. My thoughts: Jon is so sweet for sharing his happiness. Alfred is straight savage. The dynamic between Jon/Damian and Bruce/Clark is fun and entertaining to read and I hope it bleeds into other books. All in all, just a really of fun read.

Speaking of fun reads, I also adored Superman #35. I love how both Lois and Jon's courage was on display. Also, like I said in another thread, I think it's possible that Lex may find out about their civilian identities.
    Last edited by rosawater; 11-15-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Great Manapul's art!

EDIT: Francis Manapul is taking over the Action Comics variant cover art duties starting of this one above (Action Comics #993): https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbk9OR3h1ku/

Fantastic news!

Superman #35: The plot moved a little too fast than I'd like, but I did enjoy it. Clark and Lex banter was fun enough. Jon was absolutely great in this. "Defender of the dogs" so should be his motto (which reminds me I still want that digital-first "The Adventures of Superboy & Krypto"). Lois had a good - although minor - role in it. But I'm expecting a bigger one for Superman still. That last page was just awesome. I liked Travis Moore's art pages much more than the Segovia/Art Thibert ones, with the last one feeling rushed in some pages.

Super Sons #10: Honestly, you guys said already almost everything I wanted to say, which this book delivers month after month. It's just the best, and the friendship between the boys is progressing so nicely, with even more exciting developments on the horizon. I loved the new base ("Fortress of Attitude," ha!), the school (West-Reeve!). Josť LuŪs' art, few missteps aside, was very solid. He especially captured Jon's enthusiasm perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by rosawater View Post
    Speaking of fun reads, I also adored Superman #35. I love how both Lois and Jon's courage was on display. Also, like I said in another thread, I think it's possible that Lex may find out about their civilian identities.
    Judging by Patrick Gleason's comment on Instagram, it's a possibility:

As fun as writing Apokoliptian(?) story/dialogue is, wanted Imperious Lex to be important for DCU & Apokolips. You guys don't want to miss what's coming.
    Source.

By Andrew Runion:

By David Paul:

Last edited by Jon11; 11-16-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Sneak peeks!

DC Holiday Special 2017 #1:

By Francis Manapul.

Action Comics:

By Brett Booth.

Batman #36:

Via Tom King.
    Last edited by Jon11; 11-16-2017 at 05:17 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Learner View Post

RCO007 (2).jpg

Switch places. Wait a minute......... I hope Bruce weren't talkikg about switch wifes and sons too.