Page 1029 of 1050 FirstFirst ... 2952992997910191025102610271028102910301031103210331039 ... LastLast
Results 15,421 to 15,435 of 15738

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Gosh, I want Sebastian Fiumara joining the Superman regular art team so bad! Fantastic father & son commission:

Source.
    Pretty sure this takes the "best thing ever in regards to Superman" prize. Superman and Superboy both look perfect. The callback to All Star Superman (complete with classic suit, shoulder draped cape, and the more tactical cloth feeling for the clothes) makes my heart skip a beat.

I NEED this in my Superman books.
    #MakeAlexGreatAgain

"Your videos give us hope. They give us strength in these times of slow normals, Chun-Li costumes and rampant New York fires.
    We shall overcome. The day will come when we are all warmed up."

-Coffee That

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Pretty sure this takes the "best thing ever in regards to Superman" prize. Superman and Superboy both look perfect. The callback to All Star Superman (complete with classic suit, shoulder draped cape, and the more tactical cloth feeling for the clothes) makes my heart skip a beat.

I NEED this in my Superman books.
    Aaahhhh god it's a sequel to the first cover, which in the context of the series closing out with "in time you will no longer be alone" and the growth of Superman 2 takes on an immesurable extra degree of meaning, especially if you see it as taking place later on in the same world (after all, according to DC One Million he didn't really leave Earth until some time after Lois was gone, so it's very possible he did eventually come back).
    You can follow me on Twitter or Tumblr, if more of my opinions sounds like something you'd like.

This is so cool:

Behind-the-scenes photos from the 1952 Superman TV series, starring George Reeves as the Man of Steel! - dialbforblog.com

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

New gifset:

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Gosh, I want Sebastian Fiumara joining the Superman regular art team so bad! Fantastic father & son commission:

Source.

By bojamart:

B&W version of the Superman #24 cover:

Source: ComicArtFans.
    Loving all the art we're getting!! ^_^

Superman #30 variant cover:

Action Comics #988 variant cover:

Action Comics #990 cover:

Thanks for sharing, Jon. =)

One more gifset:

And here's part II:

More about their action figures...

by toyark

Looks like cosplaying Jon is becoming a tradition, hehe... XD

More art *OMG, look at how cute baby Jon is*:

Loved these pics with Supes and Lois together:

by toyark

Astonishing Member

Tomasi talks Super Sons at Boston Comic Con

ďIím having a hell of a lot of fun writing these two characters. Damian and Jon are complete polar opposites, and thatís where all the drama lies,Ē Tomasi said. ďTom talked about dinner, and those are the ones you remember the most. I remember we're doing this one in Superman where we just had them sit down and have pie and coffee, and you know sometimes itís like, Ďyou need more action, more action.í and Iím like, 'no man, sometimes the fans want to see them sitting down and having to pie,í and you know it was honestly just a few shows ago, I mean if I can't count how many times people brought up that specific issue. And with Super Sons, being able to write two kids, itís been a lot of fun to let loose and put on my silly hat when I write this book. And I canít even begin to explain what itís like to get paired with an artist like Jorge Jimenez. Iím really lucky that in all my books, I get to write with such incredible artists.Ē
    https://www.newsarama.com/35921-bost...rth-panel.html

Astonishing Member

Justice Leauge#27

spoilers:
    Aww, Hunter Price was raised by Lois and Clark...though apparently Damian and Jon weren't too keen on him and would'nt let him ''in the club''
    end of spoilers

More textless pages from Superman #28:

Via @GabeEltaeb.

Perfect cosplay is perfect:

By @patloika.
    Thanks for sharing, Jon! ^_^
    Last edited by TomariS; 08-16-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Action Comics #985 was okay, I guess. Didn't excite me much. There was some fine characters moments and some over-the-top ones. Same goes for the art.

An amazing fan colored the Pat Gleason's Kent Family drawing:

By zatotubu.

By markboja:

By Caitlin Jenkins Turpin:

Pop culture icon:

(Well, happiness to the super couple!)
    Loving all the art, and wow...Supes and Lois inspiring couples it's so cool. Best wishes to them!! Just read Superman #29 and Super Sons #7...I really liked the stories, hehe.
    Last edited by TomariS; 08-16-2017 at 01:59 PM.