Page 1092 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 925929921042108210881089109010911092
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 16380

Regarding DC's new imprints, I think it's time they make that long overdue call and finally put on print Brittney Williams' The Daily Planet Files:

Last edited by Jon11; Yesterday at 11:08 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

More (just because):

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Make it happen, DC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Regarding DC's new imprints, I think it's time they make that long overdue call and finally put on print Brittney Williams' The Daiply Planet Files:

I would do anything for this, could make for a great comic.

Astonishing Member

I saw that many pages ago, always nice to bring old stuff up again

Funko released the looks of the Smallville Pops:

Coming out in April.

(I'd prefer Season 9/10's Lois, but I'll take it either way.)
    Thanks Jon! Who would've thought that after so many years -and constant questions about SV to Funko- we would get these? Hehe. I already preordered mine (SVClois being the ones I want the most) ;P
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

A look at the Smallville Funko pops themselves:

Source: PopVinyls.com.
    Aww, look at them! They're so cute. Can't wait! *gimme gimme!*
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Superman & Lois were paid a homage to at a parade of the brazilian Carnival:

(pics via luisdubresil)

The video of the parade: https://www.facebook.com/delson.gaia...1969204503608/
    This is AWESOME!! \(*0*)/ power couple FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The first shot from the new Death of Superman animated movie appears to show that it's still set in the N52-influenced universe. Considering Clark is dating Diana in that continuity, it remains to be seen if there will be any Clois moments in the movie, this picture gives me hope.

Thanks for sharing, Miles To Go!

Considering how Lois' character was "used" *ahem*to show jealousy out of nowhere/be the third point in DC's weird version of a "triangle"*ahem* in past animated movies with the N52, I doubt it. Maybe they're just friends and in that scene he was just helping her. What I'm concerned about is the storyline that doesn't fit the N52 version. The original story has an emotional bond between Clark and Lois...how would that fit in with N52Lois and Clark, when the animated movies based on N52 have denied that bond, or any closeness between them for that matter? Honestly, I don't trust them. =(
    Last edited by TomariS; Yesterday at 06:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    The original story has an emotional bond between Clark and Lois...how would that fit in with N52Lois and Clark, when the animated movies based on N52 have denied that bond, or any closeness between them for that matter? Honestly, I don't trust them. =(
    Yeah, and fans will go right spare if it's Diana sharing the emotional bond and grieving after he falls. That said, if they go with Lois and Clark in the film, they'll have to rush it to make room for everything action-oriented going on in the story...the best solution would be to have Diana and Clark break up off-screen, have Diana admit to Clark the thing was easy like in Rebirth, and establish Lois and Clark as already dating, with Lois finding out Clark is Superman later in the film (maybe the "I will love you always" kiss could be the moment she realizes it as he speeds off for the final confrontation)

It's a tough situation they are in, and they're going to piss people off either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, and fans will go right spare if it's **** sharing the emotional bond and grieving after he falls. That said, if they go with Lois and Clark in the film, they'll have to rush it to make room for everything action-oriented going on in the story...the best solution would be to have ***** and Clark break up off-screen, have ***** admit to Clark the thing was easy like in Rebirth, and establish Lois and Clark as already dating, with Lois finding out Clark is Superman later in the film (maybe the "I will love you always" kiss could be the moment she realizes it as he speeds off for the final confrontation)

It's a tough situation they are in, and they're going to piss people off either way.
    I think if they do that, it won't have the same effect. For all we know people would notice the suit is different, thus making him a "different" Superman (and not the one they know from the original story. Kinda like an ElseWorlds). Now...if the "changes" were done to this one...I'd definitely get pissed off, because that's the Clark of that story, and same with Lois.

I'll take the same approach with the animated movie, that what I'm doing with mr. Bendis' future work on Superman and AC. Just wait and see...he said something positive about the Super family (Lois and Jon)...but things can change. (Click on the pic to go to the tweet)

Same thing with the animated movie. We don't know what they're planning to do. But one thing is certain. The people in charge of the Animated Universe got themselves in this mess to begin with -especially with Supes-, and I think it's unfair to drag pre-N52 stories into that mess. Who knows? Maybe this is their way of getting out of it?
    Last edited by TomariS; Today at 01:18 PM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I think if they do that, it won't have the same effect. For all we know people would notice the suit is different, thus making him a "different" Superman (and not the one they know from the original story. Kinda like an ElseWorlds). Now...if the "changes" were done to this one...I'd definitely get pissed off, because that's the Clark of that story, and same with Lois.

I'll take the same approach with the animated movie, that what I'm doing with mr. Bendis' future work on Superman and AC. Just wait and see...he said something positive about the Super family (Lois and Jon)...but things can change. (Click on the pic to go to the tweet)

Same thing with the animated movie. We don't know what they're planning to do. But one thing is certain. The people in charge of the Animated Universe got themselves in this mess to begin with -especially with Supes-, and I think it's unfair to drag pre-N52 stories into that mess. Who knows? Maybe this is their way of getting out of it?
    Sounds encouraging I just hope he's exerting the same effort to Superman himself who needs a new creative voice behind him since the New 52 one flopped the return of the old one was a smart thing but in need of more refreshing. Think you could ask him on how he's doing on the Boy Scout himself?
    Last edited by The Dying Detective; Today at 01:25 PM.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Sounds encouraging I just hope he's exerting the same effort to Superman himself who needs a new creative voice behind him since the New 52 one flopped the return of the old one was a smart thing but in need of more refreshing. Think you could ask him on how he's doing on the Boy Scout himself?
    That's what I'd like to know. Bendis is bending over backwards to assure everyone he's not going to do much harm to Jon and Lois, at least it seems, but he's neglecting to chat about Clark, perhaps more will be revealed at Emerald City con this week

Make it happen, DC!!
    Yes please!! Look at them, they're perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    So, piss on Diana just to propel the "iconic" (read insufferable) Superman ? No thank you... You guys already have everything comics-wise, surely a 120 minutes movies can get Lois in the background for once. I mean, D.C. killed of Justice League Action where the SM/WW was finally back for fans like me. And I hate it when Diana is reduced to a kind of easy girl (like it was done in Rebirth) which is both a terrible characterization for her and shitting on everything previously established in New 52, where nothing was ever easy for this couple...
    I'm glad you enjoyed the couple you like...it would have been better if during that time, the female character that was pushed aside, had been treated better, and no, I don't mean a romance with Supes. Instead we got some people calling her a trophy wife, she was called a b!tch when news came out that she had a "new" boyfriend (even if writers explained that she was single, as her marriage with Clark was undone), was infected by Brainiac and then controlled by him, got one year of her life erased from her mind as if it wasn't such a big deal, was labeled again as a b!tch and a traitor when she showed Superman's true identity, and a loooong etc. And I'm not even counting when Frank Miller belittled the character because according to him she wasn't "good enough" for Supes. It's kinda obvious that something related to the DoS storyline is going to have Clois as part of it. They get married after Clark is back (in the original story/timeline). Why wouldn't Clois and Lois Lane fans be interested? We're showing concern about the version of Superman this is being done with. And about the thread you support...I can only speak for myself but I never posted there. That's all I can say. Have a good day! ^_^
    Last edited by TomariS; Today at 02:16 PM.

Regarding DC's new imprints, I think it's time they make that long overdue call and finally put on print Brittney Williams' The Daily Planet Files:

We need the animated version of this. It'd be awesome!!