Page 954 of 1005 FirstFirst ... 4548549049449509519529539549559569579589641004 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 15064

More fanart!! Jon is so adorable!! I mean, look at his parents, hehe.

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Fantastic Member

Just as I vow to remain spoiler-free. I really have terrible timing. Lol

Feel so tempted but must resist!

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    Just as I vow to remain spoiler-free. I really have terrible timing. Lol

Feel so tempted but must resist!
    Do I need to avoid the Superman forums again in order to stay spoiler-free? I can easily resist the Action 976 threads but I'm scared spoilers might bleed into appreciation and general discussion threads.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Sacred Creatures, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Elektra, Gamora, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Do I need to avoid the Superman forums again in order to stay spoiler-free? I can easily resist the Action 976 threads but I'm scared spoilers might bleed into appreciation and general discussion threads.
    *sigh*

I really hope not. Okay yeah, the spoilers exist, but I consider the discussion of them off topic so I'll be deleting them from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I really hope not. Okay yeah, the spoilers exist, but I consider the discussion of them off topic so I'll be deleting them from here on out.
    They would've been fine if we had better/more effective spoiler tags. I like the spoiler tags I've seen in other forums where instead of just changing font color to match background, it actually hides all the content including images.

e.g.
    http://boards.collectors-society.com...93#Post7324793
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Batwoman, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Crosswind, Sacred Creatures, Astonishing X-Men, Defenders, Elektra, Gamora, Hawkeye, Secret Empire, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja, Nancy Drew

Fortunately, I'll be quite off the loop this week...

June solicits:

ACTION COMICS #981
    Written by DAN JURGENS • Art by JACK HERBERT • Cover by PATCH ZIRCHER
    Variant cover by GARY FRANK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “REVENGE” part three! Superman races to save the Suicide Squad from General Zod, Cyborg Superman and Eradicator. Can the Man of Steel escape the Black Vault and stop the carnage before Harley, Deadshot and the rest of Task Force X are forced to make a final stand?
    On sale JUNE 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

ACTION COMICS #982
    Written by DAN JURGENS • Art by VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC • Cover by PATCH ZIRCHER
    Variant cover by GARY FRANK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “REVENGE” part four! General Zod takes command as he leads Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Mongul, Blanque and Metallo against Superman—but his real motives are yet to be revealed and may have far graver consequences for Superman than anyone imagines.
    On sale JUNE 28 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

SUPERMAN #24
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art by DOUG MAHNKE and JAIME MENDOZA • Cover by RYAN SOOK • Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
    “BLACK DAWN” part five! The Man of Steel faces the one foe he refuses to fight—his son. An emerging new ability for Superboy proves deadly to Superman as the promise of power appears to lead Jon Kent to betray his father.
    On sale JUNE 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

SUPERMAN #25

Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art by PATRICK GLEASON, DOUG MAHNKE and others • Cover by RYAN SOOK • Variant cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
    “BLACK DAWN” part six! The extra-sized finale to “Black Dawn” reveals the villain tearing the Super-Family apart and destroying everything the Man of Steel holds dear!
    On sale JUNE 21 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Source: Newsarama.

Pretty happy to see Ryan Sook as the Suuperman regular cover artist (for as long as it lasts, anyway).
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Mighty Member

Super-Family driven to breaking point...and so shortly after Reborn too. Luckily, we know Action Comics takes place chronologically afterwards and things are fine.

Also I read in the full solicits Ollie and Dinah are breaking up again, that means I'll be dropping Green Arrow again. I'm down to three out of my four favorite DC couples now. I even read that Diana and Steve's relationship may be tested in the future (to be revealed in the Steve Trevor one-shot)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Haha, such a precious kid.
    He's the cutest!!

A couple of advanced June solicits:

SUPER SONS #5
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI • Art and cover by JORGE JIMENEZ • Variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    “Battle in the Batcave”! The battle with Kid Amazo leaves Jon and Damian’s friendship in ruins as the boys decide their partnership isn’t working out! It’s a rumble between Superboy and Robin like you’ve never seen as the boys rage through the house Batman built!
    On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    It seems their "friendship" is going to last one day =P

TRINITY #10
    Written by FRANCIS MANAPUL • Art and cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL • Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    “All Along the Watchtower” part two! The Justice League Watchtower is infested. The world’s greatest heroes have been infected. And as their HQ hurls to Earth, Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are faced with the difficult decision of destroying the Watchtower and their teammates to save the Earth.
    On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED

Source: Comics Alliance/Newsarama.

JL member are always "infested" for some reason. =/

Thanks for sharing, Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    That's got to be hard coming from his mom of all people.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Yeah, but I feel it's more N52Lois speaking, than PreFPLois. Who knows? We need answers, ASAP!! XD
    Yes, but poor baby! Even if she's not technically "his" mother" (and we don't know nothing yet) she looks exactly like her. It must be painful for Jon =(
    Y

New gifset:

The last scene is particularly sexy ^_-

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

I still dig the fact that when possessed Lois, Lana and Chloe crashed the party, Lois was the one Clark approached first.

tumblr_on4lmd7NUX1t101dvo1_1280.jpg

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Super-Family driven to breaking point...and so shortly after Reborn too. Luckily, we know Action Comics takes place chronologically afterwards and things are fine.

Also I read in the full solicits Ollie and Dinah are breaking up again, that means I'll be dropping Green Arrow again. I'm down to three out of my four favorite DC couples now. I even read that Diana and Steve's relationship may be tested in the future (to be revealed in the Steve Trevor one-shot)
    Sad news about Ollie and Dinah. Though I'm sure they will find their way back to each other. I think they have the whole break up then make up thing down to a science.

Hopefully, after the whole Reborn thing is over, the Super family will have a chance to chill a bit. Though I'm looking forward to them being tested. It should make for great drama. Lois looks really torn between helping Clark and Jon in that cover.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    I still dig the fact that when possessed Lois, Lana and Chloe crashed the party, Lois was the one Clark approached first.

tumblr_on4lmd7NUX1t101dvo1_1280.jpg
    Season 4 was very fun. I liked how Clark was drawn to Lois even though they weren't officially friends. Plus, possessed Lois looked extremely hot so I can't blame Clark at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Man of Steel, Heart of Gold
    by candlehat

Superman & Lois Lane

by Erik Rose

Up, up . . .
    by Sew-it-all

Nice drawings!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Another chapter of my Lois and Clark fanfiction posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1113707...of-the-Spheres

enjoy
    Good chapter!
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

I don't remember if we have this one...hmmm...

No, we don't. It's pretty cute, tho.

Creepy Clark (N52) watching Lois...guess he can't help it. But...poor Lois, she suffered a lot in that version (and with that version). :-(

Who sees these images might think there's some worthwhile storyline for them there, haha.

It's still a pretty amazing edit, no question.

Quote Originally Posted by stephtanner View Post
    Lol! I bet Mxy reads Clois fan fiction and saves all the fan artwork to his computer in the 5th dimension. Next time Mxy breaks the fourth wall in a comic and waxes poetic about the cosmic nature of Clark and Lois's love, he should totally mention that he does this. :P
    Read? Mxy wrote them! Who do you think Earth 2 Jimmy is referring to here?