Page 988 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 488888938978984985986987988989990991992998 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 15456

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post

Source: Comics Beat.
    So...his family is not dead. That's good. Thanks for sharing the preview, Jon!
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Ryan Sook is truly extraordinary. I can only dream of what he'd do in a full-on romantic issue. (Well, he did in the 00s, but he wasn't in this level back then)

Oh, man, how much I miss the Smallville comics. I'm severely deprived of digital-first Superman comic.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Mad Super Special #26 cover original art:

Source: Heritage Auctions.

By mrrobzy1990:

By imkeart:

"Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Fantastic Member

New Gwenda Bond interview for EW:
    Thanks for posting the interview! I really hope there is a book #4 in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1996 View Post
    Nice! Gotta agree with Lois. I like the beard. But on a temporary once-in-a-while basis because I like his clean-shaven look very much, too.

With Superman #23 and Super Sons #4 coming out this week, I am excited!

Last edited by Jon11; 05-21-2017 at 04:17 PM.

More WIPs from Scott Godlewski:

Appreciate you keeping up with all these Jon11, but trying to make out dat last page though.
    Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

Fantastic Member

LOL! Nice pic there, FishyZombie.

It was hard to make out, but I like what I see! Looks like the vacation story arc. Thanks for posting it, Jon11.

I hope this will be a relatively stress-free vacation for the Kents considering all they have been through. With their luck though, they will probably need another vacation to recover from this vacation.

Astonishing Member

Looks I can vaguely make out Jon putting his feet up in the last panel

...Yeah, I can see Lois in the penultimate panel looking over at him.

Are they in a camper van?

Oh, good, thanks for confirming I won't be needing glasses.

Superman #23: Another great issue. I think this arc is already my favorite from the series. Lois's little moment of counter attack was nice. Clark was just a boss in his confrontation with Cobb, I loved everything. His arrival, his gut feeling about the guy, and his impatience in dealing with the man as his son was missing. The way he knocked the guy unconscious was just awesome. Poor Jon. Poorer Lois, although I think it's just an illusion. I want Superman to punch Manchester Black pretty hard. Mahnke is definitely shining in this setting. There was minor inconsistences through out the issue, but nothing that takes somethig away from it.

Super Sons #4: Jon and Damian bickering? Check. Lex's bald head shining? Check. Villain defeated? Check? More Damian and Jon bickering? Check. Damian wanting a friend, but too stubborn to admit it? Check. Fantastic art? Check. Most awesome comic book ever? Check. I mean, Reggie was defeated a little toi quickly, but I didn't feel it was resolved out of nowhere either. Also? It gets many extra points for having my favorite duo ever reunited (at last!). If only the world had more Lois and Alfred team-ups!

Trinity #9 was good. Manapul's art is simply godly.

Lois in the same outfit from the current arc for his vacation arc outfit? Huh. Excited for the arc, but hope they gave more info soon on it

From back when Lois was included on DC's brand merch (in this case, the reading campaign ad):

By DR-Studios:

From Mad #81, "If Superman Behaved Like Any Normal Guy":

Hehe. I'm glad I finally found the context of the first panel.

Action Comics #981 variant cover:

Source: PreviewsWorld.

A couple of Action Comics teasers. Jon and Krypto:

By Jack Herbert.

By Viktor Bogdanovik.

(There's plenty more if you decide to pay a visit to their instagram accounts.)

Astonishing Member

Doubt this article is going to be very popular around these parts but...Lois and Clark takes the penultimate place in Worst Comic Book Live-Action TV Series of All Time

http://www.newsarama.com/15448-10-wo...l-time.html#s9

LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN
    Re-interpreting the Superman and Lois Lane dynamic as a romantic comedy isn't a bad place to start, but this early 1990s series took the super out of superhero and made it more of an office romance with one of the two lovebirds moonlighting as the most iconic superhero in history. The show carried on a soap opera-esque flair for the dramatic, which carried over to even more bizarre antics when it involved Lois Lane clones, secret colonies of Kryptonians, and a mystery baby attributed to Lois and Clark.
    Although successful for a time, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman calcified Superman's heroics for the mainstream public and put the actual superheroing in the backseat in favor of on-again, off-again romance. At least it gave us the marriage of Lois & Clark, which was mirrored in comic books - a marriage that was recently brought back into mainstream comic book continuity with "Rebirth."

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Doubt this article is going to be very popular around these parts but...Lois and Clark takes the penultimate place in Worst Comic Book Live-Action TV Series of All Time

http://www.newsarama.com/15448-10-wo...l-time.html#s9
    That's silly. The superheroics and the romance went hand in hand, and it's not like it's the biggest offender when it comes to soap opera qualities. The CW's DCTV have plenty. Plus, a lot of the bizarre or dramatic content they describe fits right in with typical Superman content in all media across the whole Superman mythos. It's fine to dislike the show, but it's not fine to provide illogical reasons for that dislike.