Page 509 of 509 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509
Results 7,621 to 7,623 of 7623

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Is this one?

(Scans via Superman '86 to '99)

It's from Superman #46 and Adventures of Superman #469, by Jerry Ordway and Dan Jurgens - the quote was probably from the first one since the scene happened at the end of his issue.

It was a weekend in Smallville. They weren't engaged yet, but it was in this trip that Martha put the engagement ring in Clark's suitcase, which he only found out in Superman #50.
    Thanks for the scans Jon. I just love that all their interactions, kisses and love making scenes always feel natural, tender but passionate, and they're not forced. They are meant to be together. *sigh* I mean, just look at this kiss...<3
    Last edited by TomariS; Today at 05:25 PM.
    Lois: I just came from Tess. I got a raise.
    Clark: Why would she give you a raise?
    Lois: Because I'm me. Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Is this one?

(Scans via Superman '86 to '99)

It's from Superman #46 and Adventures of Superman #469, by Jerry Ordway and Dan Jurgens - the quote was probably from the first one since the scene happened at the end of his issue.

It was a weekend in Smallville. They weren't engaged yet, but it was in this trip that Martha put the engagement ring in Clark's suitcase, which he only found out in Superman #50.
    Yup, that was the one I was thinking about! Also, thanks for the source, now I have another tumblr to follow!

More of the LANE effect...;P

XD Clarkie's face (the little smirk, teehee) when he realizes Lois is wearing a thong.
    Lois: I just came from Tess. I got a raise.
    Clark: Why would she give you a raise?
    Lois: Because I'm me. Hello.