Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217
Results 3,241 to 3,251 of 3251

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    Pages from Superman Family #198

Ella Lane makes a surprise visit to the Kent household.
    Attachment 8760

Later that day she gripes about Lois having to "take a back seat to the secretary" at the office
    Attachment 8761

And then after having to leave the office to "see what is the matter" (i.e. go be Superman) he gets a bit of a chewing out from the Mother-in-law.
    Attachment 8762
    Thanks for the comic scans, UltraWoman! ^_^
    Beautiful Clark&Lois art of my avi, by Cat Staggs

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post

http://vimeo.com/104408762

Henry and Amy taking the ice bucket challenge in character: Superman and Lois Lane!!!!
    Love that Amy & Henry did the challenge as Lois & Supes. Poor Henry with buckets and buckets of cold water

We have gifs of it, already! Woohoo!! Thanks to all the people creating them! *sends virtual hugs to them*

And something beautiful...

"So tell me, who would Peter Parker be without Mary Jane, And who'd ever picture the Man of Steel without Lois Lane, Just a few of the superheros that we can name, But without some of the greatest women, wouldn’t be the same…"

by therealescob
    Last edited by TomariS; 08-26-2014 at 07:58 PM.

436 posts and counting... TheFearlessDefender89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    We have gifs of it, already! Woohoo!! Thanks to all the people creating them! *sends virtual hugs to them*

And something beautiful...
    They are beautiful together in the video, and without Lois Lane it wouldn't be the same.
    Pull List: Harley Quinn, Superman Unchained, She-Hulk, Ms.Marvel, The Fearless Defenders (R.I.P.)
    *~ValkyrieXAnnabelle~*

Okay...I just love this:

Read Batman/Superman #13 and Futures End #17...and I'm disappointed with both. The reveal in Futures End was meh, and IMO doesn't make any sense as the character behind the mask doesn't have any kind of connection to Lois and then...*of course Superman appears, beard and all, a la MoS*. So the main question remains. What exactly was the point behind all this if the character behind the mask and Lois = no sense at all, and weren't related, considering their past, and the 'present' they're living in? I really, really hope this isn't just an excuse so they can start using this character as a potential love interest for Lois. Dear writers: Lois works well on her own and doesn't need a man in her life. Thank you very much.

B/S #13: I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but once again it's about connections: *the bad guy/villain kind of kidnaps Lois and is using her as a human shield, implying that Superman and Lois have a strong bond -wait, what? when did that happen?!- when "no-memory Superman" arrives, and the bad guy believes that by holding Lois hostage, he's protected 'cause Supes won't hurt Lois as he cares about her...heh! What a sad joke.* So we the readers are supposed to just go with it and accept this so-called 'deep relationship' between Clark and Lois, when there's none. I actually recall a panel from Superman (I think it was #33) where we are shown -and we're told- that Superman is ALL ALONE and doesn't have friends, right? But that that's something he chose to embrace and he seems fine with that decision. What I believe is that some writers are trying to write Clois as pre New52 Clois, and that won't work 'cause they're different. New52 Clois doesn't have that connection. Please make up your mind DC. It's confusing the readers. ¬_¬

^_^ From Superman for all seasons:

So disappointed with your revelations about Future's End #17 and Batman/Superman #13.
    I was hoping for more promising story lines for Lois. Guess DC teases, but doesn't ever deliver the goods.
    We will have to wait until May for the YA novel and hope it will meet our Clois dreams.

Okay...I just love this:

AWWW I hope the book will be great!!! *-*

Read Batman/Superman #13 and Futures End #17...and I'm disappointed with both. The reveal in Futures End was meh, and IMO doesn't make any sense as the character behind the mask doesn't have any kind of connection to Lois and then...*of course Superman appears, beard and all, a la MoS*. So the main question remains. What exactly was the point behind all this if the character behind the mask and Lois = no sense at all, and weren't related, considering their past, and the 'present' they're living in? I really, really hope this isn't just an excuse so they can start using this character as a potential love interest for Lois. Dear writers: Lois works well on her own and doesn't need a man in her life. Thank you very much.

B/S #13: I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but once again it's about connections: *the bad guy/villain kind of kidnaps Lois and is using her as a human shield, implying that Superman and Lois have a strong bond -wait, what? when did that happen?!- when "no-memory Superman" arrives, and the bad guy believes that by holding Lois hostage, he's protected 'cause Supes won't hurt Lois as he cares about her...heh! What a sad joke.* So we the readers are supposed to just go with it and accept this so-called 'deep relationship' between Clark and Lois, when there's none. I actually recall a panel from Superman (I think it was #33) where we are shown -and we're told- that Superman is ALL ALONE and doesn't have friends, right? But that that's something he chose to embrace and he seems fine with that decision. What I believe is that some writers are trying to write Clois as pre New52 Clois, and that won't work 'cause they're different. New52 Clois doesn't have that connection. Please make up your mind DC. It's confusing the readers. ¬_¬
    Thank you for the reviews, TomariS... hahahahahahaha It's just ridiculous...
    Luckily I don´t buy B/S yet. Thank you for saving my money!!! Is it a good issue for Catwoman, at least???

Fan Art

Nous, by fdugourdcaput

Last edited by Mina_ro; Yesterday at 03:32 PM.

^_^ From Superman for all seasons:

Thanks for sharing it, TomariS!

All seasons... good arc, but too much Clana for my taste. However, the art is perfection.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; Yesterday at 08:23 PM.

Great scene, from Absolute Justice

Source: blenzz

A "capture" of an awesome post =)

"Just remember, no matter what happen. I'm always love you. Always"
    Clark Kent/Superman to Lois Lane

Made by regalkinghiddles

I know, my Supes. Everything else is a fanfiction