Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255
Results 3,811 to 3,816 of 3816

Fan Art

Source: unconditionaljustice

From Plastique

queendelany
    Last edited by Mina_ro; Today at 04:20 PM.

From Superman Confidential #1

Source: jolioiseau
    Last edited by Mina_ro; Today at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    OMG! I simply love this version of Lois, and Clois. Together until the end, no matter what. Clark is a natural leader. One can see why this version of Superman inspires people and other heroes as well. ^_^

From Superman's girlfriend Lois Lane #136:

Sigh, if only the present Super-couple romance were a hoax or dream.....

Marcia Roche the scorned woman, pretending to be Lois (she even wears a mask!)

Lois saves Diana, and finds out the truth...

A fond reunion, indeed. ^_^
    Sigh, if only the current Super-couple romance were a hoax or bad dream...

From LnC:TNAoS

Via

Source: queendelany

Lois Lane is great for Superman. I mean, she’s great in general, but her role in Superman’s story is amazingly important, and is the easiest way to show how he actually works. The core idea at the heart of Superman is humanity — he’s an alien with unfathomable power, but at heart, he’s one of us. He’s going to use his powers exclusively to help people, not because he considers himself superior, not because he looks at us as pets, but because that’s what people who can help others should do. He’s human, and so he has the most human emotion of all: He’s in love. That’s one of the reasons it can only ever be Lois — her humanity is what reflects his humanity, and when you lose that, you lose the biggest piece of the character.

Read More: Ask Chris #212: The Many Loves Of Batman | http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-...ckback=tsmclip

As much as I love Silver Age Supergirl and ’90s Superboy as a characters, they don’t really work that well when they’re with Superman, taking orders and playing second fiddle. They work fine on their own, and they work best when you can see Superman treating them as equals — the same way he treats Lois.

Read More: Ask Chris #212: The Many Loves Of Batman | http://comicsalliance.com/ask-chris-...ckback=tsmclip
    Chris is so perfect, love this guy. If he don't know wverything about comics, he is very close to it. he describe what Superman is

Great post, Blacksun!! Lovely words ^_^

From Charade

[...]
    Lois: Last conversation today or for a while? If you have to go back on another hiatus, I understand. I’ll be there.
    The Blur: As in, our last talk… Forever.
    Lois: No.
    The Blur: Our relationship put you at risk. I know that we would do anything to protect each other. What if, one day, I’m too late?
    Lois: But you don’t understand. I don’t care about the risk. When I’m working with you, I’m doing something good, something right.
    The Blur: You don’t need me for that.
    Lois: But I do need you, and maybe I didn’t realize it until it was too late, but this the most important part of my life.
    The Blur: Well, there must be some other part that means more to you.
    Lois: When I’m with you, it’s about more than what I want, who I want. It is something that is bigger than me.
    The Blur: I wish things could be different, Lois. This is the only way I can protect you. I won’t call again. If anyone calls claiming to — to be me, don’t believe them. No matter what they say or what happens, you can’t trust them.
    Lois: No, please.
    The Blur: I will be watching over you. I promise. Goodbye, Lois.
    Lois: Goodbye.
    Via: Since1938
    Last edited by Mina_ro; Today at 05:37 PM.