Page 474 of 474 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474
Results 7,096 to 7,109 of 7109

Quote Originally Posted by Mina_ro View Post
    Also he didnīt like him in their first meeting, so...

Source: a-secret-island

Erica and Tom being totally gorgeous in this Bride's pic

Source

Nice Wallpaper

VIA
    They look gorgeous together...and of course Lana had to ruin everything in Bride. *Sigh*
    Beautiful Clark&Lois art of my avi, by Cat Staggs

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I've read some reviews claiming that those worlds we saw (with Clois included) 'evolved' into New52 versions. No matter what, my perfect Clois ending is what Mr. Jurgens wrote, hehe! =3
    From what I've been gathering, those reviews seem to have misinterpreted the ending. Yes, the worlds "evolved" from the pre-52 and pre-Crisis versions, but it seems the continuities/timelines all branched off into their own separate things and that means we will one day see stories involving those classic characters again depending on the willingness of the writers to use them. It won't happen right away of course (Ideally, I'd devote every summer to a line of throwback titles)

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Threads View Post
    From what I've been gathering, those reviews seem to have misinterpreted the ending. Yes, the worlds "evolved" from the pre-52 and pre-Crisis versions, but it seems the continuities/timelines all branched off into their own separate things and that means we will one day see stories involving those classic characters again depending on the willingness of the writers to use them. It won't happen right away of course (Ideally, I'd devote every summer to a line of throwback titles)
    evolved lol

from what didio said pre-flashpoint earths all exist somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    How awesome this animated movies trilogy would be??

By Benjamin D. Richards.

Superman and Lois back in the golden age. Superman and Lois against alien invasion. Superman and Lois fighting in other worlds. Give it to me now!!
    Where I can buy it??? I want it!!!

Really confusing. They clearly let open enough (so they don't have to be accused of killing off the characters nor let them interfere in the new universe, I guess). Maybe they ended up in the same Paradise as Kal-L and Lois? In one of the unknown Earths of the Multiverse? Well, my review for this week's comics:

Convergence #8: I was ready to consider this a great last chapter, but then the final part came and these open ending never satisfied me. And, seriously, why Pre-Crisis Superman wasn't beside his Kara in that moment? It should be a pretty big deal for him that moment. The New 52 part os the series was useless. I like the Clark & Lois scene a lot, always together. The new born drawn as one year old baby did bother me, but I'll let it pass. Overall, weak series, only a few scenes worthy.

Convergence: Action Comics #2: Red Son's Lois and Diana 1000x times better than the original ones already make it worthy, It's great to see them stand for what's right. The art was okay in this issue, but I really liked the closeness between Superman and Lois when they were together. My only complaint was Lois saying "Kal" again, I'd be okay with it sometimes since it's his name after all but not all the time, Lois knows him as Clark first and foremost.
    Thanks for the reviews Jon!

At least they donīt kill them =/

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Threads View Post
    Just a short commentary in regards to the S/WW "Truth" preview since I know some Clois fans will be curious/excited about it.

spoilers:
    Much as I'd love the Supes/Dianah break-up to be just that, I wasn't raised a fool and this will merely be their relationship being tested rather than shattered. Supes is in a bad place right now and the first thing you concern yourself with is how not to paint someone you admire with a target on their chest. This is one of those "Set it free" moments than any attempt at clarity
    end of spoilers
    Agreed. I donīt think they are going to break up soon, sadly. Even Tomasi showed a bed scene between them, but, sincerely, I don't care about these two or their relationship.
    I'm more worried about how Lois will be written in the next arc =/

Yeah, you're totally right about it. Either way, it does nothing for me. I'm more concerned with individual characters than with who gets whom.

Taking the guy's line of thinking, this is what I'd do with this trilogy:

Superman: The Man of Steel: This would not be a origin story. That'd a little recap narrated by Lois, and then we start from where the K-metal story left, Superman and Lois as frenemies and partners, only subtle hints of romance. Superman's powers not at full force and intergang main villain.

Superman: Strange Visitor: Alien invasion (Brainiac, obviously)! Much more drama with Superman's increased powers. Romance between Lois and Clark starts in the middle or end of the movie.

Superman: The Man of Tomorrow: Superman receives a signal that indicate that a new Krypton is born in outer space. It was a trap made by Zod. Meanwhile, Darkseid (who is working with Zod, explaining the "new Krypton") attempts to destroy the Earth while Superman's gone, the JL confronts him. Lois, worried about Superman not coming back, asks for Emil's help and is teleport to where he is and free him from the prison he was being captivated at. He defeats Zod and later helps defeat Dakseid. The trilogy ends with Clark and Lois looking at bright future that awaits them.

I could include Supergirl debuting in the second movie, but I'm not sure if it would spoil Lois' plot in the third one. Oh, my fanfic mind.
    I really want this ♥_♥

By RisingDiablo:

By Jeremy Dale:

Supermanís least favourite TV show:

By nellucnhoj.
    Beautiful artworks! Supes, in the last one, is absolutely adorable hahahah

Jeff King's interview on ComicBook.com:

Is there a story to be told in the adventure of the "doomed" heroes who went back to Crisis on Infinite Earths?

Absolutely. I'd look for at least one, maybe more.

That asked, do you see them as being basically like the survivors of the first Crisis? Particularly with the Superman/Lois coupling, I could be happy with those characters still being out there somewhere.

They are. Post-Convergence, Superman, Lois and Jonathan Kent are on an Earth somewhere, right now, resuming their lives that were on hold since Flashpoint.
    I got my happy ending, and that's all that matters to me. If we get more of them in the future? Even better!
    Last edited by Jon11; Yesterday at 03:34 PM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Love this post XD

Source:
    beardmanly

Lois Lane & Clark Kent
    Evolution: on the only street in Metropolis

(hahahaha love the title =P)

Via: transponsters

Jeff King's interview on ComicBook.com:

Is there a story to be told in the adventure of the "doomed" heroes who went back to Crisis on Infinite Earths?

Absolutely. I'd look for at least one, maybe more.

That asked, do you see them as being basically like the survivors of the first Crisis? Particularly with the Superman/Lois coupling, I could be happy with those characters still being out there somewhere.

They are. Post-Convergence, Superman, Lois and Jonathan Kent are on an Earth somewhere, right now, resuming their lives that were on hold since Flashpoint.
    I got my happy ending, and that's all that matters to me. If we get more of them in the future? Even better!
    This is so cool!!!!!!!
    Makes me happy
    Maybe, just maybe, we will see them again (please, please, please)

From Savior

Source: transponsters

One of my favorite scenes, for sure.
    Last edited by Mina_ro; Yesterday at 03:57 PM.

Love this post XD

Source:
    beardmanly
    Well, Lois is the type that likes to be at the top. :P

But, considering how consistently important in Crisis they are, they mostly are badass together.

Lois Lane & Clark Kent

Hehe, on the bright side, Clark didn't have much difficult to propose to her at their phonebooth.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You wonít always be right, but you donít have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

This is so cool!!!!!!!
    Makes me happy
    Maybe, just maybe, we will see them again (please, please, please)
    Our double date idea stands still!

From Savior

His face in that scene, I'll never get over it. I was so happy to see it in the comics as well.

Love this post XD

Source:
    beardmanly

Lois Lane & Clark Kent

Well, that first post...it's true! They're perfect together! =)

Even ****** showed a bed scene between them, but, sincerely, I don't care about these two or their relationship.
    I'm more worried about how Lois will be written in the next arc =/
    Well, considering that we have scenes like this one...

or this one...

http://s9.postimg.org/8u2cltq3j/Clois_bed2.jpg

There's no reason for us to care about that, and no comparison of course. =) ;P

From Savior

Poor Clark, his face when he sees Lois! Stahp! X3
    Last edited by TomariS; Yesterday at 06:45 PM.

I'm pleased to read Supes and Lois have settled down somewhere with their boy, hope to see more of them in the future.

I do wonder just how much of a fuss Jonathan made while his folks were saving more than one multiverse?