Page 1031 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110271028102910301031
Results 15,451 to 15,456 of 15456
    Astonishing Member

The Super-Family gets a mention in this piece from Bleeding Cool on Rebirth entitled The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics

In the pages of Superman, he returned to us ready to take us all on his greatest adventure: fathering Jon Kent, the latest iteration and most logical version of Superboy.

In introducing Jon as Superboy, writers Peter Tomasi and Patrick Gleason are asking us to consider again Superman through the eyes of a child, and the results have made my heart soar. I find myself rooting for Superman. I find myself rooting for Jon. I find myself rooting for Lois Lane. I root for them together as a family.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08...rth-belonging/

^That's a very nice costume. Just please don't draw Superman like Chris Reeve.. It's so distracting for me. In general, I don't see Supes as Reeve. Superman is so much more than Reeve's version.

Overall, not a fan of Frank's art. Hope he's only doing covers at most please.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    ^That's a very nice costume. Just please don't draw Superman like Chris Reeve.. It's so distracting for me. In general, I don't see Supes as Reeve. Superman is so much more than Reeve's version.

Overall, not a fan of Frank's art. Hope he's only doing covers at most please.
    Pretty sure he's doing both interior and exterior, but I think he's toned it down on the Reeve thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    Pretty sure he's doing both interior and exterior, but I think he's toned it down on the Reeve thing.
    Well that's not exciting for me. I want to see Superman like comicbook Supes not like an actor all the time. :/

Astonishing Member

ACTION COMICS #992
    Written by DAN JURGENS
    Art by STEVE PUGH
    Cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Variant cover by NEIL EDWARDS
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Please see the August Previews for ACTION COMICS #991, also shipping in November.
    “AFTER EFFECTS”! Crippled by the events of “The Oz Effect,” Superman struggles to regain a sense of hope for humanity. As a strange new threat brews in the background, a faithless Son of both Krypton and Earth must make a choice: stay and fight for his adoptive homeworld, or answer a call from the stars.
    On sale NOVEMBER 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T