Page 420 of 437 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6549

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I love Emma Dumont's enthusiasm. Who knows if it's all a cynical strategy or she is being directed to do this by some PR agent or something. But it SEEMS real and so I'm very happy we have at least one actor on this show who is super into the material.
    She really is the best cast member as far as enthusiasm and promotion goes! Emma Dumont is the best thing to happen to Polaris! It was love at first sight for me to look at her and then seeing her Twitter posts just solidifies my love for her as Polaris. Perfect casting decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    She really is the best cast member as far as enthusiasm and promotion goes! Emma Dumont is the best thing to happen to Polaris! It was love at first sight for me to look at her and then seeing her Twitter posts just solidifies my love for her as Polaris. Perfect casting decision.
    Yes she was a great choice and really does care, and the creative staff too from Nix to Singer and the rest deserves kudos for seeing what in early 2000s Lorna could build toward a highly interesting and philosophically complex character.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes she was a great choice and really does care, and the creative staff too from Nix to Singer and the rest deserves kudos for seeing what in early 2000s Lorna could build toward a highly interesting and philosophically complex character.
    Their willingness to explore and show us Lorna of the modern era is very encouraging. I appreciate Matt Nix and the whole team for that.

Their willingness to explore and show us Lorna of the modern era is very encouraging. I appreciate Matt Nix and the whole team for that.
    Yes, they have really proven they care so far and that means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

Two pictures from Emma's instagram yesterday that it seems people missed.
    I forgot to ask where did Emma get those Blink and Polaris figures?

They were making such figures ten years ago so probably eBay.

Now I'm on eBay looking at the Lorna merch and there's so much I want! I never thought to see what's out there. I'll check out Amazon too after this.

Now I'm on eBay looking at the Lorna merch and there's so much I want! I never thought to see what's out there. I'll check out Amazon too after this.
    One of the lesser known cases of merch including Lorna was the 2011 Women of Marvel calendar: https://www.amazon.com/2011-Women-Ma.../dp/1423804260. She was also included in Lego Marvel Super Heroes as a playable character (same power set as Magneto, requires unlock via mission, no story aspect for her). jmc may know of other merch she was included in that wouldn't pop out with just her name.
    My real thoughts on ongoing Marvel activity and comics can be found at my Tumblr. I can also be reached on Twitter.

There are three good Polaris statues I own, not getting into cards and that area, there is also the new Polaris action figure out, a lead Polaris figurine.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdwinCaba...64673434112001

Fan artist manipulation of X-Men Blue 9 cover.

Also Gifted promotion on high.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGifted...362304/photo/2

Whatever the first gift was came in quite the box, Fox seems quite happy with how she is doing.
    Last edited by jmc247; 08-14-2017 at 09:30 AM.

"She can control metal...no one can control her."

From The Gifted's Twitter.

Beautiful!! Less than 2 months away.

It's sad that Fox has more of an understanding of who Polaris is and what makes her so appealing than the company that created her.
    My real thoughts on ongoing Marvel activity and comics can be found at my Tumblr. I can also be reached on Twitter.

In starts the first of many rotten tomatoes reviews.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/th...d/s01/reviews/

The pilot alone packs at least two significant plot twists, including one that closes the hour before the screen abruptly (and frustratingly!) cuts to black.

The cast is across-the-board solid, no easy feat with an ensemble this size and with uniformly telegenic resistance members that could have easily come off as interchangeable, yet emerge as distinct and relatable.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/14/the-gif...ll-lineup/amp/