Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member

With Sony Animation doing Into the Spider-verse could an idea like this still exists under the Disney animation banner and made for Tav ?

Incredible Member

I would love to see an animated movie/series of Spider-Girl (MC2's May "Mayday" Parker). If I have to guess, I would say it could be a mixture between a "classic" Spider-Man's series, and a touch of Disney's "Kim Possible".

Extraordinary Member

This is an interesting post to reevaluate given what we know about the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If the thing that makes Peter Parker unique is that he is the youngest of the MCU heroes, it could be problematic to show a world where he is a middle-aged family man long retired from the superhero business.
    While the Peter Parker featured in the Spider-Verse movie might not necessarily be a family man, he is much older than the typical portrayals of Peter in the cinematic medium, and he is working with Spider-Gwen, a girl close to the age of Mayday and Annie, do you still have those concerns?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This is an interesting post to reevaluate given what we know about the movie

While the Peter Parker featured in the Spider-Verse movie might not necessarily be a family man, he is much older than the typical portrayals of Peter in the cinematic medium, and he is working with Spider-Gwen, a girl close to the age of Mayday and Annie, do you still have those concerns?
    If they don’t referenced the Gwen Stacy death moment I would be surprised.

It would be refreshing to see that in animation. I wonder whether they will let Peter with an amputated leg or just an injury that requires leg support.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage