Page 1198 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 1986981098114811881194119511961197119811991200120112021208 ... LastLast
Results 17,956 to 17,970 of 18150

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Why is WW costume so muted?
    The director likes dark color schemes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Deathstroke will probably end up being used in Suicide Squad if they aren't going to use him in the Batman movie. I can't imagine they will just ditch the character after casting him and the fact he is a character they want to push.
    Personally I'm hoping that we end up getting a Titans movie and Slade is the main villain for that.
    Favorite Mythologies: Green Lantern, Batman (pre-Flashpoint), Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, the Justice League/JLA (pre-Flashpoint)

DC Pulls - Action Comics; Batman; Hal Jordan & the GLC; Superman; Wonder Woman

Marvel Pulls - Captain America: Steve Rogers; The Mighty Thor

Non-Big Two Pulls - Saga; Archie

Mighty Member

For those who incorrectly keep saying that Miller is playing Barry "just like Wally." He is playing the character as an "endearing, altruistic nerd." Yeah... that isn't Wally at all.

http://batman-news.com/2017/07/13/ne...and-the-flash/

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    For those who incorrectly keep saying that Miller is playing Barry "just like Wally." He is playing the character as an "endearing, altruistic nerd." Yeah... that isn't Wally at all.

I like the sound of that. As long as he's not overly fanboy

Wally can be endearing. :P

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    I like the sound of that. As long as he's not overly fanboy
    Miller is a good actor. I can't stand to watch him in interviews but he is still a good actor.

Miller is a good actor. I can't stand to watch him in interviews but he is still a good actor.
    His filmography is pretty short. What do you consider his best performances?
    "This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims." LMAO. Thanks, Rick.

At this rate, DC might never make any good movies. Marvel has been putting out a lot of "by the numbers"/formulaic movies as well. They all seem to just be commercials for the next ones.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    His filmography is pretty short. What do you consider his best performances?
    For me it was "We need to talk about Kevin." Compare that to Fantastic Beasts and you can see that he has a lot of range. He really is Warner's younger actor who they are trying to make a box office draw.

Well, Wally was an endearing nerd when it came to The Flash and to some degree science, if not to the extent Barry was .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Wally was an endearing nerd when it came to The Flash and to some degree science, if not to the extent Barry was .
    I wouldn't exactly call Wally "altruistic."

Why wouldn't you?

Wally seems to fit the dictionary definition of the word to an extent. But I'm not a Wally expert haha.

For me it was "We need to talk about Kevin." Compare that to Fantastic Beasts and you can see that he has a lot of range. He really is Warner's younger actor who they are trying to make a box office draw.
    I see. He makes me cringe when I see him and I don't really think he's a Barry Allen at all, but he could be surprisingly good like Gal Gadot in WW.
    "This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims." LMAO. Thanks, Rick.

At this rate, DC might never make any good movies. Marvel has been putting out a lot of "by the numbers"/formulaic movies as well. They all seem to just be commercials for the next ones.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why wouldn't you?
    He was pretty mean to Bart... and not exactly the definition of caring or selfless. Especially when you consider that he was family.
    Last edited by FlashEarthOne; 07-13-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    I see. He makes me cringe when I see him and I don't really think he's a Barry Allen at all, but he could be surprisingly good like Gal Gadot in WW.
    Believe me. When they announced it I almost yelled, "NO!" However he has showed acting range and I'm willing to be optimistic (as if I had a choice.) Haha... I definitely think he is more talented than Gal. That makes me optimistic that he won't just try to play himself. Those interviews are really hard to watch... but he apparently has done his homework on Barry Allen. Unlike other DCEU actors... cough Eisenberg.