Quote Originally Posted by Troian View Post
    Eh I buy my stuff from there cause I like it. To me its no skin off my bones. Big corporations are usually the butt of jokes when it comes to doing questionable acts, corruption and ethics and they'll continue to get away with it so whatever. I find the commercials cute.

Anyways, I find Ezra to be a good actor. So I think he should be really well recieved.
    My job as a workers' rights advocate is to make sure they don't just "get away with it". People suffer daily because of exceptionally large and powerful corporations like Wal-Mart. The kind of indifference you show isn't compatible with the ideals these heroes are supposed to represent. "It's no skin off my bones" is a terrible moral compass.

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar
    My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive

Looks like Wonder Woman is pretty much a lock to be the domestic winner for this summer. Just unbelievable! It'll be #3 for the entire year domestically after only Star Wars and Beauty & the Beast (funny enough all three movies have female leads). Didn't see that coming at all
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Looks like Wonder Woman is pretty much a lock to be the domestic winner for this summer. Just unbelievable! It'll be #3 for the entire year domestically after only Star Wars and Beauty & the Beast (funny enough all three movies have female leads). Didn't see that coming at all
    I think a lot of people forgot just how much of a cultural icon Wonder Woman truely is. Obviously WB didn't realize her full potential as it's taken them far too long to bring her to the big screen. She means so much to so many people.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    You want Dick to bite the dust in his first movie?
    No I just really want to see Slade in a movie.

Fantastic Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    No I just really want to see Slade in a movie.
    Just put him in SS2 and then spin off his own movie. It would be a big hit for a low budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I think a lot of people forgot just how much of a cultural icon Wonder Woman truely is. Obviously WB didn't realize her full potential as it's taken them far too long to bring her to the big screen. She means so much to so many people.
    She is also a female and brought a fresh new perspective on the superhero genre.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    She was the one all the world was waiting for .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Except he wasn't close to any pre-COIE Lex still. I mean, would the Luthor of the Golden, Silver, and Bronze Ages have stomached Otis for more than 5 seconds (Miss Teschmacher, OTOH... )?
    I actually think Spacey was the worst of the three. I'll take the portrayals in JL and YJ animated any day over the three live action versions.

Ultimate Member

Or the Michael Rosenbaum Lex from Smallville. Heck even John Shea's Lex from Lois & Clark was better than any of the film Lex's.

I'd say of the three, Hackman's is the best because at least he's entertaining in the role.

Spectacular Member

According to Umberto Gonzalez‏ Deathstroke is still gonna be in the DCEU

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    My job as a workers' rights advocate is to make sure they don't just "get away with it". People suffer daily because of exceptionally large and powerful corporations like Wal-Mart. The kind of indifference you show isn't compatible with the ideals these heroes are supposed to represent. "It's no skin off my bones" is a terrible moral compass.
    I can see your point but its a kid commerical in the end. They won't know whats going on behind the scenes and many just want the gear cause it looks cool or hip. But I have no dogs in that fight, I am not working for workers rights or anything like that but since its your job, by all means do whatever you can. I just feel indifferent.

Anyways, with the sucess of WW, I wonder if the sequel will break a billion or will it end up being like GoTG 2 or even AoU both of which didn't really meet up to box office numbers (people thought Gotg 2 would break a billion and AoU was super hyped.)

Is that umberto guy trustworthy?

Astonishing Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    According to Umberto Gonzalez‏ Deathstroke is still gonna be in the DCEU

Hopefully they'll save him for Nightwing or something Titans related.

I'd much rather The Batman feature actual Batman villains.

Incredible Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#555600b85233

Box Office: Wonder Woman Is Now Sure To Be Summer's Biggest Hit

Warner Bros./Time Warner Inc.'s Wonder Woman earned another $6.885 million in its seventh weekend of release, dropping just 30% despite losing another 347 theaters. That brings the $150 million superhero movie's domestic total to $380.686m in 45 days. This puts it around $6m behind Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 ($386.5m as of today), so it should pass the Walt Disney/Marvel sci-fi sequel by the end of next week (or soon after) to become the summer's biggest domestic grosser.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#555600b85233

Box Office: Wonder Woman Is Now Sure To Be Summer's Biggest Hit
    That's amazing. Surprise hit of the summer