Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118
Results 1,756 to 1,760 of 1760

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know she was in that image with the female cast of the book, but given Elektra was also in there I'm not quite sure if it's a sign that she's going to shift back into being a hero again here.

I mean, Bendis has written her sympathetically in Defenders, at least compared to other writers, but it's also a complete 180 from how he's written her in Spider-Man. It's just really hard to tell what direction he wants to take her in.

Maybe she will work with the Defenders to some degree to take out Diamondback and Fisk, which I guess is "baby steps."
    Best case scenario is she fights alongside them, and it ends with her going "Actually vigilantism is better, Im gonna go back to doing that", or she deciding to go a different route. We'll just see.
    Current Reading List: Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, Spider-Gwen, Unbelievable Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Hulk, U.S.Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Secret Empire, Secret Warriors, I Am Groot
    DC: Green Lanterns, Batgirl, Batman, Superman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I suppose all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I suppose all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.
    Exactly, just like the last couple years. My fear is this "change if heart" is Black Cat deciding she hasn't been ruthless enough.

Ultimate Member

Here's hoping for the best but expecting the worst...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Exactly, just like the last couple years. My fear is this "change if heart" is Black Cat deciding she hasn't been ruthless enough.
    The sad part is that I would be completely unsurprised if that was what Bendis/Marvel went with.
    The spider is always on the hunt.