Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1760
    Astonishing Member

Defenders#5

spoilers:
    Oh that'll leave a stain on the carpet. Poor Felicia eats a ton of led courtesy of Diamondback's trigger finger...she wishes she were an Inhuman at this point
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    So much for people hoping she'd go back to her old personality instead of being a Queenpin... they decided to kill her off instead? BENDIS! And it wasn't even in a spider book!
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    So much for people hoping she'd go back to her old personality instead of being a Queenpin... they decided to kill her off instead? BENDIS! And it wasn't even in a spider book!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Despite her grizzly circumstances here, Felicia will apparently be making an appearance in Amazing Spider-Man during the Venom Inc event in December
    end of spoilers

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...vent-december/

Spectacular Member

Wow I'd like to say I'm shocked but I'm not, just Marvel being Marvel. Really makes those comments Bendis made about being a fan of Black Cat ring hollow.
    Last edited by Docz; 09-13-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Defenders#5

spoilers:
    Oh that'll leave a stain on the carpet. Poor Felicia eats a ton of led courtesy of Diamondback's trigger finger...she wishes she were an Inhuman at this point
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I guess her one good deed of this series cancelled out her bad luck powers (rolls eyes).
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    spoilers:
    Despite her grizzly circumstances here, Felicia will apparently be making an appearance in Amazing Spider-Man during the Venom Inc event in December
    end of spoilers

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...vent-december/
    Given the writers involved, I'm not expecting much good Black Cat content to come out of this.

She is dead isn't she? I mean i could actually believe Bendis would do something like that because he can regardless of the consequences. I mean he killed Rhodey and Banner so why not go ahead and kill a character that was reduced to what it once was? I know people will say her powers saved her but looking at that panel she never saw it coming and he unloaded the entire clip into her so i really think that she has been killed off...oh god i just had a terrible thought and it involved the Hand's resurrection ritual.

Ultimate Member

Not sure if she's really dead or not just yet, though honestly at this point maybe it's better for her to be dead for a bit than be the Queenpin and get written terribly...just have her stay dead until a writer wants to write her well...

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Felicia isn't dead it's a red herring most likely the defenders issue five where she's seemingly killed or injured takes place before venom inc where she'll be involved in.

Lastly I wouldn't mind if Felicia gets to kill him for revenge for him trying to kill her, I actually find diamondback as a villain annoying I hope this time he dies and stays dead.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure if she's really dead or not just yet, though honestly at this point maybe it's better for her to be dead for a bit than be the Queenpin and get written terribly...just have her stay dead until a writer wants to write her well...
    She's not dead she's going to appear in the December amazing spider-man and venom crossover venom inc.

Ok but is it her or like the lights or on and nobody's home kind of thing?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Wow I'd like to say I'm shocked but I'm not, just Marvel being Marvel. Really makes those comments Bendis made about being a fan of Black Cat ring hollow.
    Being a fan of a character doesn't mean that you're not allowed to put them in harm's way.

Felicia will be fine. Things look bad for her continued survival right now, yes, but that's why they call them cliffhangers.

Ultimate Member

I was just saying that if they had killed her off for a bit it would only mean that they couldn't continue to mess her up even further with the whole Queenpin stuff...

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...ow-awesome-you

Defenders #9 cover.

Could this be the end of the Queenpin stuff? Or is Felicia temporarily allying herself with Jessica Jones and co.?

(Hi, Wade.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 09-14-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...ow-awesome-you

Defenders #9 cover.

Could this be the end of the Queenpin stuff? Or is Felicia temporarily allying herself with Jessica Jones and co.?

(Hi, Wade.)
    I'll believe the Queenpin stuff is over when she gets her classic look back.

Seems like this cover is spotlighting all the women starring in the book (and Deadpool) including the ones in their for obvious Netflix synergy, Bendis favorites, or play a starring role like Felicia.

I wonder who the White Tiger is? Ava or Angela?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    She's not dead she's going to appear in the December amazing spider-man and venom crossover venom inc.
    Ok, i'll bite, what is Venom Inc?