Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Veteran Member

THE FALL AND RISE OF CAPTAIN ATOM #6
    Written by CARY BATES and GREG WEISMAN • Art by WILL CONRAD • Cover by ANA DITTMANN

“Mission Creep” part six! After past and present events collide in a crisis for Captain Atom and General Eiling, longtime adversaries are forced to team up. But even though they seem to be on the same side for once, their motives could not be further apart.
    On sale JUNE 7 • 32 pg, FC, 6 of 6, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Last edited by silly; 03-20-2017 at 05:03 PM.

The last cover is kinda eh. Not as good as the first two were.

I'm liking the vagueness in the solicits, though. It make sure to inform without spoiling too much.

Veteran Member

kinda keeps you wondering what plans they have for cap after the mini series.

I just hope it's something else besides Dr. Manhattan. It gets very old, very fast when all the speculation regarding the mini is based around the Watchmen stuff, especially when you never liked the idea of DC messing with that universe in the first place.

Veteran Member

the watchmen rebirth connection is kinda hard to ignore with all the teases and hints that's been popping up.

but if ever doc manhattan is somehow involved i'd rather he and captain atom be of totally different entities. i don't the doctor and the captain merging into one being after all is said and done.

Here's the preview for Issue 4. Enjoy!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Here's the preview for Issue 4. Enjoy!
    thanks dude. not crazy about cap looking like major force.